ezPortal

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, November 02, 2008, 10:10:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vbgamer45

Well the portal overrides the default homepage. so that causes any links that used to link there in this case redirects to go back there.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

New release!
+Added Calendar Block for SMF 2.0
+Added option to delete all shoutbox entries when viewing the shoutbox history
+Added option to disable blocks when using ezPortal admin area

Also started on a new forumranking site called http://www.forumrankings.net be sure to submit your forum/ezportal site to it and get ranked!

Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite
Newsletter Pro SMF Gallery Pro SMF Classifieds SMF Store

T3CHN0

Quote from: SMFHacks.com Team on September 01, 2014, 12:04:50 PM
New release!
+Added Calendar Block for SMF 2.0
+Added option to delete all shoutbox entries when viewing the shoutbox history
+Added option to disable blocks when using ezPortal admin area

Also started on a new forumranking site called http://www.forumrankings.net be sure to submit your forum/ezportal site to it and get ranked!
Didn't happen to include the iphone edits as well did you!

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

T3CHN0

Quote from: vbgamer45 on September 01, 2014, 02:04:00 PM
No sorry forgot again :(
Hi vb
no iphone update on this update that came out today?
I am holding off updating the mod because I don't want to edit the php files each time an update happens.

cheers

SMFHacks.com Team

Just did your request

+Added new setting to disable ezPortal for mobile devices based on user agent
!Fixed disable ezportal global variable for SMF 1.1.x
Disclaimer: SMFHacks.com Team is not affiliated with the SMF Team or the SimpleMachines NPO.
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

T3CHN0

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

jlt1

Issues with sharing webpages with EzPortal.
If I share a link onto facebook, the preview will always come up to the SMF Credits page. This is the same with Addthis Like widgets if someone likes the specific page, and if they follow it form their facebook feed, it'll show the SMF credits page. If I use Bit.ly [nofollow] redirection URLs it'll read the entire webpage and show a decent preview. Any solutions to this to have the direct links be more readable for link previews on Facebook and facebook like buttons.

Also, I'm running version 2.0. If I upgrade to the latest version, will it retain my webpages or will it erase them? I'm weary on upgrading as I have a lot of content on those pages. Thanks.

vbgamer45

I believe this is an issue with facebook itself.  Facebook does not appear to like ; in the url last I checked which makes sharing not ideal on their platform.

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

SMFHacks.com Team

New update. I consider it a must update
!Fixed bug with blocks not being upgraded!
!Fixed bug with news ezblock not showing anything in certain situations
Latest Mods:
Community Suite

Fat_Man

Using EzPoertal 2.6

With EzPortal, I have an issue where I have a right column of adverts. Now I currently have that set so Paid Subscriptions do not see it. The problem I have is that there is a Expand/Collapse icon on the top left of the forum that allows everyone else to collapse that right column. I want to stop that.

Okay.. the first thing I did was go into the right column and look at the box "User can collapse". It has no tick in it. How is possible to collapse without that been set?

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Fat_Man

Quote from: vbgamer45 on December 11, 2014, 01:02:02 AM
There is also the option for users to collapse blocks.

Where vbgamer45?
I see the option in the columns themselves, and in the ezblocks ("User can collapse this ezBlock"). None of which have a tick in them.

vbgamer45

It would be in the ezblocks themselves.
Two places.
The columns you can have permissions for them to collapse
Or the ezblocks can also have permissions for them to collapse

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Fat_Man

Went through all that Vbgamer45.
However, just by you saying that , I DID go back and check the settings.... and found the issue.  :o

My understanding was that an EZ block in say a column with the EZ block itself enabled set to "No", and the user able to collapse it, would not be looked at by EZPortals settings. Enabled is NO.. so it would only look for blocks in th column with the enable set to yes. Well, I had a half dozen blocks enable set to OFF, which I switch between every now and again and set the Enable to YES. I had 1 block in that whole column that allowed the user to collapse. Its enable was off, but Ezportal still allowed the whole column to collapse.

I just added that just in case it happens to anyone else.   :)

vbgamer45

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

fotografo74

Hi vbgamer
i installed this Mod but my portal home page don't show.
I have always forum home page....i checked Enable Portal homepage.
Thanks

vbgamer45

Did it install with any errors?

It should add a forum button in the menu if you have portal homepage checked. And when viewing your site the first page should be the portal

Mods:
SMF Gallery Pro

Advertisement: