Poll Moderation Logging

Started by Deprecated, November 19, 2008, 09:21:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deprecated

Link to Mod

Obsolete

Ninja ZX-10RR

Still works fine with 2.0.9, just bumping here perhaps somebody else will find this useful like I do :)
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Deprecated

Thanks! I wish more people would post when my mods work with new revisions. With around 2 dozen mods I don't have the time to check every mod for compatibility with every new SMF release.

I just marked it for 2.0.9 compatible. :)

live627

Also, this isn't needed in 2.1 since poll moderation actions are logged.

Deprecated

Good to know, glad you liked my idea enough to make it standard. There's lots of mods that would be great to include in 2.1 but we don't want to wait until 2017 for the release. :D

Deprecated

Hey, do you guys ever run vBulletin forums and get ideas for SMF? Now that I've been running a few vB forums there's a lot of good features that would be great to have in SMF. *

Of course it is not unreasonable to expect that a commercial product has a lot of money to pay a full staff of software engineers, rather than rely on volunteer work like SMF.

It's not surprising they can out-perform and out-feature us, but we're doing pretty good as either #2 or #3 even not considering SMF is free. I'd say #2 but I hear lots of good things being said about XenForo, but have never run an XF forum. But SMF beats out a lot of commercial products and that's really saying something!

* If I return to actively writing SMF mods I'll grab a few of their ideas for new mod packages.

Advertisement: