News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

TinyPortal

Started by lurkalot, February 12, 2005, 04:43:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel612

I believe that SMF flags it due to the "callback" being in the text now but I have used it and am using it in all 8 of our forums plus the ones I manage and have no problems. As I said you locate the area it goes into, copy/paste the code that is given to the area and no problems that I have had with smf nor TP

but ultimately sweety the choice is yours to try or not. you can always remove the mod and the text you pasted in there if you decide not to use it.

I just know I have tried this mod and yes the simple portal and much prefer this one...that is just me.
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

IchBin™

The code has been updated for the next release already.  It just needs to get out the door. Not sure what the hold up is at this point. I think it's just time for testing other things that are coming out with it.

Essentially, TP is only adding this to those two spots it's altering.

(?:board|topic) will become (?:board|topic|page|cat)
IchBin™        TinyPortal

Steve

Can't wait. Love this portal. :)
DO NOT pm me for support!

DarkAngel612

so does me, myself and I
Fantasy Attic ::  Fantasies Realm Market :: SMF 2.0+ with various mods and TinyPortal

eldritch1969

Hi !
Nice portal ! Sorry if it has already been asked, but how do you integrate The mod called Teasury
to show on the front page.
It's said TP can integrate it, but I haven't found out exactly how.
Could you explain how it's done, please ?
Thanks

IchBin™

Don't know anything about someone else's mod. You'll have to ask who ever wrote the Treasury mod to help you with that.

eldritch1969

Thx for your answer, I'll sort it out later :)

Can you tell me if there's a way to replicate the sliding pictures space that you have installed on Tiny Portal landpage ?

Thanks again or your time

IchBin™

I do believe this is the site they got that slider from.
http://wowslider.com/

lurkalot

Quote from: eldritch1969 on June 03, 2015, 03:30:12 AM

Can you tell me if there's a way to replicate the sliding pictures space that you have installed on Tiny Portal landpage ?

Quote from: IchBin™ on June 03, 2015, 11:33:22 AM
I do believe this is the site they got that slider from.
http://wowslider.com/

Correct, it is wowslider.  ;) I was only a temporary one until I found something easier to use, but didn't get around to it.

villasg

Hi .
Just updated ( upgrade ) from smf 1.1.2 & TP 0982 to 2.0.10 .
I try to install the TinyPortal1_0_2 but i receive an error :
./Sources/QueryString.php   ----> Failed .

Any help please ?

Thanks

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

villasg

Ok but my question are : is combatible with the 2.0.10 version of smf ?

Kindred

yes, otherwise it would not have even gotten to the success/error portion.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

villasg

Thanks but i try to install in a virgin - fresh smf without any mod .
The 1st mod i have try are TinyPortal  .
Strange i restore my old forum and upgrade again and try to install first this mod .
Thanks

sangham.net

The "hidden" treasure of TP.

Valued Mr. IchBin,
Valued TP Friends and supporters,

Where could one find the code the TPs "search in Article" to be able to add it into a block or another html? Or maybe some one could even share the code here.

Thanks in advanced!

lurkalot

Quote from: sangham.net on June 19, 2015, 02:56:19 AM
The "hidden" treasure of TP.

Valued Mr. IchBin,
Valued TP Friends and supporters,

Where could one find the code the TPs "search in Article" to be able to add it into a block or another html? Or maybe some one could even share the code here.

Thanks in advanced!

I don't have the answer, but you could try asking over at the TP support site, http://www.tinyportal.net someone might be able to help you with this.

lurkalot

Quote from: Steve on June 01, 2015, 06:24:31 PM
Can't wait. Love this portal. :)

Actually, we could do with a couple more beta testers if you're interested (and have a test install of SMF).  We need to test TP 1.1 a bit more before we roll it out. ;)

IchBin™

Mod has been updated. Check the first post of this topic or the mod page for more details.  Thanks to all the TP guys for all their work.

Ken.

Our TinyPortal Mod has been updated to v.1.1, check the OP in this topic for details and download the zip file HERE.

We need Beta Testers!!!

We've just released our beta version of TinyPortal for SMF 2.1... get in on the bug smashing, be a Beta Tester for TP.  8)
"If you don't have a stack of failures in your shop, you aren't trying hard enough". --Richard Raffin.

Steve

The instructions say I must uninstall any previous version. If I do that, then install 1.1, am I going to have to rebuild all my blocks?
DO NOT pm me for support!

Advertisement: