News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

1.0.2???

Started by Retell, February 16, 2005, 07:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Retell

Just kind of wondering, was 1.0.2 a good release, if so, how come simplemachines.org is still running 1.0.1, and on the admin panel it doesnt state 1.0.2 in the newest release, altohugh there is an update link???

Not trying to be b^(*y hehe just things I think about.

Retell ;)
Retell ;)

Meriadoc

As David said in the announcement thread, this site is actually running closer to 1.1, a lot of the files have newer code in them, sometimes newer than 1.0.2. We just didn't tweak the copyright version number when some of the code was tweaked. I think it'll be updated soon though to reflect the new version.

And yeah, it was a good release, or else we wouldn't have released it ;)
If I know the way home and am walking along it drunkenly, is it any less the right way because I am staggering from side to side? : Leo Tolstoy
Everything I know I learned from Calvin and Hobbes.
And patience is about the most useful thing you could ever have.  That and backups. : [Unknown]
If I choose to send thee, Tuor son of Huor, then believe not that thy one sword is not worth the sending. : Ulmo, Lord of the Waters - Unfinished Tales, by J.R.R. Tolkien

Retell

ohh okie just was wondering  :D
Retell ;)

Advertisement: