My first Theme : COR THEME

Started by Excel-D, February 22, 2005, 04:24:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Excel-D

Hi there,
i'm really sorry, but got a lot things 'round me so that i forgot to let you hear something 'bout the theme.

so because i've got that nicley asked, here is an english beta.

Have a look at it here:
hxxp:bruehwarm.de/board/ [nonactive]

Download:
hxxp:www.bruehwarm.de/cor_theme.zip [nonactive]
(i've added a sliced PSD to customize the picture at the top and don't forget to activate the inline links ;))

please keep in mind it's an beta(SMF 1.0). the admin-section and the profile-infos is still needed to be matched to the rest and i'm honestly not sure when i'm going to do this :(

although, i don't think there will be a matching MKportal Skin (probably not that summer ;))

cu all
axel

UPDATE:
Because my provided PSD (PS 7.0) seems not to open in PS CS, i've upped an "clean" GIF. So you just have to slice und design the innerroom by yourself. 'm sorry that i can fulfill any textwishes in the existing layout. for those who want to know, the type is called "viking".
hxxp:www.bruehwarm.de/logo.gif [nonactive]

Midgard

WOW!

Looking great/perfect/excellent! Keet it...

Download? Download?

Super job...

Excel-D

Thanks Midgard ;)

Sorry, there's an lot  of small "designbugs" to clear and although there's only a a german buttonset.
I'll post an download when I think its 100% ;)

If u want a copy anyway just pm me :)

cu

A.M.A

Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

bloc

SoaringUSAEagle

That would definitely be a nice theme to release once you feel comfortable with it.

Good Job!

- Jeff

killerkraft

Fantastic job.

Quite professional look.

KK

Mystica

~ there's nothing wrong with me, this is how I'm supposed to be ~

Trekkie101

[darksteel]

Luis "[darksteel]" Alvarado.
Spanish Support
¿Qué es el repair_settings?
No doy soporte por PM, publica tu duda en el foro y tendras respuestas mas rapidas.
My forum:
www.caamboard.com

codenaught

Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

Oldiesmann

Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

Excel-D

Thank you all for the positive reactions and excuse my awful english  :-*

I'll try to get a releaseable version finished for the end of that week (or weekend :P) .
Hope you guys won't hang me up for the weired, chaotic templates and css  i've produced  8)

i'll release a sliced PSD too, so you needn't to puzzle the grafics in the head for the customization. i realizied i've created a theme with a high recomendation. so it's to look at with 32bit colordepth and a resolution of 1024x768 or higher. a broadband internet connection should be useful to. ;)

so cya guys

[Unknown]

Ja, sehr gut... a bit image heavy in my opinion but most people like that better.

-[Unknown]

trenchteam

Great theme to add to the collection! THANKS!

diu

Dem0n

Good job, i like this aot.

ViV

Hats off to U.... Gr8 Theme  8)

araouf

WOW
I think that deserves another.... WOW
Excellent work!
The #1 Community for the BMW E90 3-series
www.e90style.com [nofollow]

EG