News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Announcment Stickies

Started by Ben_S, November 18, 2003, 09:48:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben_S

Not sure if anyone else has requested it, did do a quick seach but didnt come up with anything.

What about sticky threads that are pinned to the top of all boards instead of just the one. I beleive there was a YSE mod for it?
Liverpool FC Forum with 14 million+ posts.

Shoeb Omar

and to get unkown really thinking about it - guess what we have that you don't? :P

[Unknown]

Quote from: Shoeb Omar on November 18, 2003, 09:29:14 PM
and to get unkown really thinking about it - guess what we have that you don't? :P

I could put it in within 5 minutes, but there was a debate on the development forum as to what other features it might have. (such as being global only to a category, etc.)  Hence, it got tabled.  It may come up for implementation again.

-[Unknown]

Shoeb Omar

Quote from: [Unknown] on November 18, 2003, 11:59:12 PM
Quote from: Shoeb Omar on November 18, 2003, 09:29:14 PM

I could put it in within 5 minutes, but there was a debate on the development forum as to what other features it might have. (such as being global only to a category, etc.)  Hence, it got tabled.  It may come up for implementation again.

-[Unknown]

You gotta be kidding me.  You think you're gonna pack every single option in there? :).

David

I want this all implemented well, not half assed.  Then again some may be better than none.  I'm still going for waiting til 1.1.
This space for rent.

Advertisement: