News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[SMF Converter] PHP-Fusion 7

Started by ThorstenE, February 21, 2009, 02:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norv

Quote from: Mikolak on November 25, 2009, 01:37:41 PM
Does it import the users correctly if I have fusionboard4 installed?
You haven't answered it when a guy asked before.
If you don't know, can someone test it?
I can't because if it fails I'd probably lose all of my users, and I have MANY of them

If you run the conversion, nothing is lost. The converter only reads the phpfusion board database, it does nothing to modify it. It only modifies your newly installed SMF's database, inserting into it data from the other one.
Therefore, it can be run no matter how many times with no problem: the original database and forum installation are not modified at all.

Of course, like with any operation on databases, you should really take a backup of your database before starting it, regardless of other people successful or failed experiences.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Mikolak

Oh, yeah, of  course it doesn't make any changes to the database. Stupid me  ::)
Thanks for the quick reply

ixas

QuoteConverting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:

SELECT
    user_id AS id_member, SUBSTRING(user_name, 1, 80) AS member_name,
    user_joined AS date_registered, user_posts AS posts, SUBSTRING(user_password, 1, 64) AS passwd,
    SUBSTRING(user_web, 1, 255) AS website_title,
    SUBSTRING(user_web, 1, 255) AS website_url, user_lastvisit AS last_login,
    user_birthdate AS birthdate, SUBSTRING(user_icq , 1, 255) AS icq,
    SUBSTRING(user_name, 1, 255) AS real_name,
    '' AS notify_once, '' AS lngfile,
    SUBSTRING(user_email, 1, 255) AS email_address,
    SUBSTRING(user_aim, 1, 16) AS AIM,
    '' AS personal_text,
    user_hide_email AS hide_email, SUBSTRING(user_ip , 1, 255) AS member_ip,
    SUBSTRING(user_ip , 1, 255) AS member_ip2,
    SUBSTRING(user_yahoo, 1, 32) AS yim, '' AS gender,
    SUBSTRING(user_msn, 1, 255) AS msn,
    SUBSTRING(REPLACE(user_sig, '<br>', '<br />'), 1, 65534) AS signature,
    SUBSTRING(user_location, 1, 255) AS location, user_offset AS time_offset,
    SUBSTRING(user_avatar, 1, 255) AS avatar,
    '' AS usertitle, '' AS pm_email_notify, '' AS karma_bad, '' AS karma_good,
    '' AS notify_announcements, '' AS secret_question, '' AS secret_answer,
    IF(user_level = 103, 1, 0) AS id_group, '' AS buddy_list, '' AS pm_ignore_list,
    '' AS message_labels, '' AS validation_code, user_groups AS additional_groups,
    '' AS smiley_set, '' AS password_salt
    FROM `ixas_ixas`.fusion_users
    LIMIT 0, 500;
Caused the error:

Unknown column 'user_icq' in 'field list'

i get this error, what does it mean? and how i could fix it?

Norv

That's a quite unexpected error, it seems your phpfusion database doesn't have the field user_icq in the table fusion_users. On a fresh installation of phpfusion 7, I have this field.
Can you please tell what version of phpfusion you are converting from?
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

ixas

i fix that error, but i found another one
QuoteConverting members... Unsuccessful!
This query:

INSERT INTO `ixas_ixas`.smf_members
    (ID_MEMBER, memberName, dateRegistered, posts, passwd, websiteTitle, websiteUrl, lastLogin, birthdate, realName, notifyOnce, lngfile, emailAddress, AIM, personalText, hideEmail, memberIP, memberIP2, gender, signature, location, timeOffset, avatar, usertitle, pm_email_notify, karmaBad, karmaGood, notifyAnnouncements, secretQuestion, secretAnswer, ID_GROUP, buddy_list, pm_ignore_list, messageLabels, validation_code, additionalGroups, smileySet, passwordSalt)
    VALUES ('1', 'iXas', '1242421759', '79', '85993ff9d1042325efd7aece023920c1', 'http://www.gerbejai.net [nofollow]', 'http://www.web.net [nofollow]', '1259359602', '1992-05-28', 'iXas', '', '', '[email protected]', '', '', '0', '78.61.105.41', '78.61.105.41', '', '', 'GargĆ¾dai', '0', 'av_1[1].png', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '1', '', '', '', '', '8', '', ''),
    ('2', 'Zloj', '1242426065', '42', 'ea04ed23d27fef2fa76b243ed4a44ada1', 'http://www.gerbejai.net [nofollow]', 'http://www.gerbejai.net [nofollow]', '1257773668', '1988-12-24', 'Zloj', '', '', '[email protected]', 'lee_bronius', '', '1', '86.100.113.127', '86.100.113.127', '', ' [nofollow]', 'Lietuva', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '1', '', '', '', '', '8', '', ''),
    ('114', 'kebabinis', '1250199026', '0', 'e4a8249d9a34693a8640f97fea12b54a', '', '', '1250245265', '1992-03-28', 'kebabinis', '', '', '[email protected]', 'donsiawaz', '', '1', '78.58.209.46', '78.58.209.46', '', '', 'Kunioniai', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '', '', '', '', '8', '', ''),
    ('3', 'kQ-', '1242460905', '0', 'a8c669eb234702015ac57aea6144809a', '', '', '1243606891', '0000-00-00', 'kQ-', '', '', '[email protected]', '', '', '0', '78.59.118.196', '78.59.118.196', '', '', '', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '', '', '', '', '8', '', ''),
Quote('498', 'danynas', '1256449793', '0', 'ff5725c33f8ecb83fa83d130e805093f', '', '', '1256450329', '0000-00-00', 'danynas', '', '', '[email protected]', '', '', '1', '77.87.8.25', '77.87.8.25', '', '', '', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '', '', '', '', '8', '', ''),
    ('500', 'erlukas', '1256486392', '0', 'bb374aa2597ab8a1a0edeb77f1087fc8', '', '', '1256726113', '0000-00-00', 'erlukas', '', '', '[email protected]', '', '', '1', '85.232.128.51', '85.232.128.51', '', '', '', '0', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '', '0', '', '', '', '', '8', '', '');

Caused the error:

Unknown column 'memberName' in 'field list'

what's now?

Norv

It might be because you are using the converter to SMF 1.1.10, but you have installed SMF 2.0 RC2.
If that is the case, please try either installing the older SMF 1.1.10, if you wish to convert to 1.1.10, or, use the converter to SMF 2.0, which can be found in this site's Downloads > Converters.

ixas

now i get this
QuoteConverting members... Successful.
Converting categories... Successful.
Converting boards... Successful.
Converting topics... Successful.
Converting posts (this may take some time)... Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 1)... Successful.
Converting personal messages (step 2)... Successful.
Converting topic notifications... Successful.
Converting attachments... Successful.
Converting moderators... Successful.
Converting membergroups... Successful.
Recalculating forum statistics... Successful.
Unsuccessful!
This query:

REPLACE INTO {$to_prefix}settings (variable, value)
    VALUES ("conversion_time", 1259424443),
    ("conversion_from", "phpfusion7_to_smf.sql");

Caused the error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '{$to_prefix}settings (variable, value)
    VALUES ("conversion_time", 1259424443)' at line 1

all my forum topics and users from fusion appeared in smf, but i can't login

Norv

Please don't worry about the last error, it's actually a bug in the converter that has nothing to do with your conversion succeeding.
For the login: check out the first topic in this thread, for the login fix.

ixas

thank you a lot for help me :)

Boss1

Is this converter able to do reverse conversion: from SMF to PHP fusion 7 and how?

Thanks.

Norv

No, it doesn't do that. We don't work to provide software that converts away from SMF. Please refer to PHPFusion site for that.

Oskarlover

Converting...
Converting members... Successful.
Converting categories... Successful.
Converting boards... Successful.
Converting topics...Wrong value type sent to the database. Integer expected. (id_first_msg)

Can you guys help me with this?

Norv

Hello there!
Please, find in phpfusion7_to_smf.sql:
Code (find) Select

MIN(post_id) as id_first_msg, MAX(post_id) AS id_last_msg

Code (replace) Select

IFNULL(MIN(post_id), 0) as id_first_msg, IFNULL(MAX(post_id), 0) AS id_last_msg

Then simply run the conversion again.

Oskarlover

Quote from: Norv on December 27, 2009, 07:53:46 AM
Hello there!
Please, find in phpfusion7_to_smf.sql:
Code (find) Select

MIN(post_id) as id_first_msg, MAX(post_id) AS id_last_msg

Code (replace) Select

IFNULL(MIN(post_id), 0) as id_first_msg, IFNULL(MAX(post_id), 0) AS id_last_msg

Then simply run the conversion again.

Thank you for the fast anwser, now i got this:

Notice: Undefined index: convert_script in /home/oskarcom/public_html/foro/convert.php on line 977

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/oskarcom/public_html/foro/convert.php on line 980

Notice: Undefined index: convert_script in /home/oskarcom/public_html/foro/convert.php on line 992
Successful.
Recalculating forum statistics...
Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/oskarcom/public_html/foro/convert.php on line 2501

Notice: Undefined variable: result in /home/oskarcom/public_html/foro/convert.php on line 2502

Notice: Undefined index: db_fetch_assoc in /home/oskarcom/public_html/foro/convert.php on line 1393

Fatal error: Function name must be a string in /home/oskarcom/public_html/foro/convert.php on line 1393

Norv

Can you please make sure you restart the converter fully?
That is, run your_address/convert.php, and not your_address/convert.php?step=1, even, if really necessary, clean your cookies and try again.

Oskarlover

i just did a fresh instalation again, now i got this:

Steps
Select Script
Welcome
Main Conversion
      - Members...
      - Categories...
      - Boards...
      - Topics...
      - Posts (this may take some time)...
      - Personal messages (step 1)...
      - Personal messages (step 2)...
      - Topic notifications...
      - Attachments...
      - Moderators...
      - Membergroups...
Recount Totals and Statistics
Done

Converting...
Converting topics...
Duplicate entry '5746' for key 1

Norv

Can you please tell, are you using the converter for RC2 from here: http://download.simplemachines.org/?converters;software=phpfusion ?

Also, please login in phpMyAdmin (What is phpMyAdmin?), select your phpfusion database from the left column, and the SQL tab, and run:

SELECT thread_id FROM fusion_threads WHERE thread_id = '5746';

and copy paste or screenshot the result, and attach it here.

Oskarlover

Hello

I just keep getting the same error but with a different number.

Converting posts (this may take some time)...
Duplicate entry '73561' for key 1

and yeah, im using the coverter from the link you showed me.

Thank you for all your help, SMF Support Rocks!

Norv

Can you please tell, what did you do to get rid of the error the first time? (the "Duplicate key" at "Converting topics...").

Oskarlover

i was replacing the number on this code to the new number.

SELECT thread_id FROM fusion_threads WHERE thread_id = '5746';

But seem like this is an endless, i have a big forum with 1000's of treads.

Advertisement: