News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chen Zhen

NekoJonez,

What version of the Arcade are you using?
Any updates I do to this modification will now be in the RC3 version (or beyond that version) located on my site.

Note: The PDL/Skin plug-in is no longer necessary for the above arcade version as it is already included within the installation.

Please test this fix and let me know if it resolves your issue.

File: ../Sources/ArcadeStats.php

1st edit ->
find:

$order = 'CASE WHEN champion_from > 0 THEN (CASE WHEN champion_to = 0 THEN UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ELSE champion_to END - champion_from) ELSE 0 END DESC';

replace with:

$order = 'CASE WHEN champion_from > 0 THEN (CASE WHEN champion_to = 0 THEN UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ELSE (CAST(champion_to AS SIGNED)) END - champion_from) ELSE 0 END DESC';

2nd edit ->
find:

CASE WHEN champion_from > 0 THEN (CASE WHEN champion_to = 0 THEN UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ELSE champion_to END - champion_from) ELSE 0 END AS champion_duration,

replace with:

CASE WHEN champion_from > 0 THEN (CASE WHEN champion_to = 0 THEN UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ELSE (CAST(champion_to AS SIGNED)) END - champion_from) ELSE 0 END AS champion_duration,

Regards.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

NekoJonez

I'll try out your fix. I'm using Arcade 2.6 RC1.

Since the site (DoczSkills) where I downloaded from also tested to replicate my issue with 2.5 RC3.... Can I change to that version without loosing my games and such?
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

Chen Zhen

NekoJonez,

It should be the same as both are just extensions of SMF Arcade 2.5 RC2.
I do not know what changes Skhilled has done to his version.
If there is something within his version that is improved by your perspective, by all means use it.
The current version the the PDL/Skin combo should work for Skhilled's Arcade from what I have read on his forum.
Also the edit I previously noted can be applied to either version.

Regards.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

NekoJonez

Hrm, I think it might be for the better if I reinstalled the arcade.

I'm backing up everything so if I derp up... :P

Twitter
My Blog

NekoJonez

Quote from: Chen Zhen on April 15, 2015, 06:06:44 PM
NekoJonez,

It should be the same as both are just extensions of SMF Arcade 2.5 RC2.
I do not know what changes Skhilled has done to his version.
If there is something within his version that is improved by your perspective, by all means use it.
The current version the the PDL/Skin combo should work for Skhilled's Arcade from what I have read on his forum.
Also the edit I previously noted can be applied to either version.

Regards.

I didn't fix the issue. I also installed your version of Arcade instead of 2.6 RC1.

Twitter
My Blog

Chen Zhen

NekoJonez,

Atm I can not duplicate the error for testing whereas the fix was notional.
Since this error exists on your forum due to a specific score it might be best if I had temp admin + FTP access to test various code.
This will eliminate the time it may possibly take to post code that you would need to test by trial & error.
Let me know and send me a PM with the relevant info if you decide to take that route.
If not I will have to post edits as described.

Regards.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

eldritch1969

Hi
Sorry to ask this if it has already been asked/soled, but scores are not currently saved in e-arcade, although games are playable and all the other funcions seem to work well.

Any idea how to fix this ?

Chen Zhen

eldritch1969,

This is not the E-Arcade support thread (this is for SMF Arcade).
If that is the arcade version you are using then you will either have to post issues in its Customization Development thread or on the author's forum.
Also current versions of this arcade are v2.5 RC3 (my forum) or v2.6 (Skhilled's forum).

Regards.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

eldritch1969

Thx for your quick answer.
It seems to be okay, but I haven't played yet

I'll let you know. Thanks again

eldritch1969

Hi
Now i have a problem : I can't get to any post anymore. I have this message :

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/web/bartopmania/www/Sources/ArcadeSigsStats_v2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php53/pear') in /web/bartopmania/www/Sources/Load.php(2264) : eval()'d code on line 16

What do I do now ?
Thx

margarett

Something failed to be removed during uninstall of the MOD. So the file was removed (ArcadeSigsStats) but the call to it in Load.php wasn't.
You should check the manual installation instructions for the MOD in reverse order and make sure that ALL edits were undone.
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

eldritch1969

Thx,
problem is, I didn't have any error report at install, so I installed it.
I d/loaded the mod from Chen Zen's site. So there were no manual edits.
Don't know what to do now.
Cheers

margarett

Well, for starters, attach your Load.php

ArcadeSigsStats_v2.php is *NOT* a file included in SMF-Arcade-RC3.zip, neither it is called through it. So it's probably a leftover from the uninstall of the other arcade you had ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

eldritch1969

Oh, I see.
Here's my Load.php

margarett

Ups sorry... That's not where the file is being called, it's an eval error.

Can you access your forum at all? If you can, disable evaluation of templates in your admin panel.
If you don't, access phpmyadmin, go to your "settings" table, then add a row "disableTemplateEval" and give it the value of 1

Then you should get a different error. I assume it's on Post.php or Post.template.php but we need to be sure...

eldritch1969

I went to smf_settings in phpmyadmin but I don't exactly know how to add this row.
Must I choose 'insert' at the top ?
There's a scroll list with variables, should I use it ?

This isn't clear
Sorry :(

margarett

Yes, insert a new row. The "variable" is "disableTemplateEval" (no quotes!) and the value is "1" (no quotes)
If you get an error "duplicate entry", that's because the variable is already there. If that's the case, find it and change its value to 1

eldritch1969

I don't know,  must have made a mistake
I tried to insert this variable but I can't fnd it in the list

That's a bit too much for my ability here

margarett

Nop. phpmyadmin only shows you like 25 rows at a time. settings has 200+ rows. You should have a "show all" button, use it ;)

eldritch1969

Found it. Now I've got this :

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/web/bartopmania/www/Sources/ArcadeSigsStats_v2.php' (include_path='.:/usr/php53/pear') in /web/bartopmania/www/Themes/Factory_Theme/Display.template.php on line 16

Advertisement: