News:

Join the Facebook Fan Page.

Main Menu

SMF Arcade

Started by niko, October 01, 2004, 02:45:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vertese

Hi Underdog,
the games never worked when first transfered servers.
So I then uninstalled and re installed the pdl , the games were still there in the same place , however as you say they were not i guess installed correctly, so a re save in advanced may have just activated them properly.
Thanks again

Chen Zhen

vertese,

I apologize as this response is a bit dated but I thought to mention that the PDL/Skin Combo plugin has since been updated (v 1.0.5) to fix the game save types automatically. This was implemented in response to a request for such a feature and can be downloaded from the link supplied in this post.

Regards.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

Streamlife

hello there, The mod no work for me Also cant' parse it When i try to see the parse The Site Send me this message

An error has occurred!
Sorry, but this change does not seem to be compatible with the selected version.
back

am ussing SMF 2.0.7
My Theme Red Clique

I hope Can solve this,

Thanks Advance

Kindred

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

Streamlife

Quote from: Kindred on October 20, 2014, 04:10:46 PM
first of all, you need to update your forum to 2.0.9

second, http://wiki.simplemachines.org/smf/How_can_I_install_a_mod_that_doesn%27t_work_in_my_SMF_version

Ok , thanks for Fast reply Kindred, So, that the Solution? upload the last Ver? Is not a option for me, i have so many errors with the 2.0.9 am fine With 2.0.7 belive me ;(
any other option? any else know how to parse this with 2.0.7? thanks in advance
best regards

Kindred

well, considering that 2.0.8 has fixes for issues that were introduced or not fully resolved in 2.0.7 and 2.0.9 is a SECURITY release, I have to say that you are putting your site and your users at risk.

as for parsing the mod... did you read the link that I posted?  It tells you EXACTLY how to apply the mod to ANY 2.0.x version
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

margarett

First you need to emulate (so that you bypass the "not compatible" error message) - see the link Kindred pointed you.

After that, the install will be verified. If you have no errors, you can proceed and install (don't forget to check your custom themes). If you do have errors, then you need to check the manual install instructions, in order to verify whether or not the errors can be manually fixed
Manual Installation of Mods

On a side note, 2.0.9 does contain some security fixes, so you should really look into the possibility to upgrade...
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Streamlife

Thanks again for fast reply margarett and Kindred Like allways, The trouble is i get allways teh same Error up my forum to 2.0.9

Database Error
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY b.board_order' at line 21
File: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Sources\Subs-BoardIndex.php
Line: 72

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 2.0.7, while your database is at version 2.0.4. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

i try aready 30000 ways from all post on Simplechanies ussers Open With this same Trouble,

Deleting Installing, installing, deleting  nothing work i try to modify each .php from my theme  Siggh i try 1000 ways, belive me, So am kinda Stuck With this Troble That why can't update Right.

By the way i Going to try one mroe time today and see What happend.

Atte: Streamlife

Kindred

that would be because you installed the board-sort-order "fix" which is applied as real code in 2.0.8

which is neither here nor there for the arcade mod... (and has been addressed several times in the main support board)
Слaва
Украинi

bud01100

[SMF Arcade 2.5 with PDL/Jeza Skin]

Problems is, when you install a duplicate game, it says it installs it, but it doesn't because the files are already installed. The Game Install file will remain at Status = 10 and remain in the list.

Id like to add a button under the edit game next to the     Show All  |  Hide Disabled  |  Hide Enabled    , that will allow to sort the list by the duplicate games then I can batch uninstall them.

What files are involved in adding the button/link and the sorting?

The coding to do the sort I can do.

Thanks

D.

bud01100

Support is dead for this product?

Steve

Apparently. Shame that. :(
DO NOT pm me for support!

br360

Steve

vbgamer45

I am working on an updated version as well soon.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

br360

Quote from: Steve on November 25, 2014, 02:47:20 PM
Thanks for that! :D

Sure. ;)

There's some good stuff over there too. That's where I got most of my game packs.

Steve

@ br360  - will check it out :D

@ vbgamer - I can hardly wait!

MC73

UD has kept support open for SMF Arcade and some of his other mods @ http://www.web-develop.ca .... Hope that helps a bit .... Glad to hear that you ( vbgamer45 ) is also looking to update it +1
Over 1100 Online Flash Games 

NekoJonez

I got a db error when I clicked on the stats.
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

NekoJonez

QuoteDatabase Error: BIGINT UNSIGNED value is out of range in '((case when (`arpegi_be`.`score`.`champion_to` = 0) then 1428760945 else `arpegi_be`.`score`.`champion_to` end) - `arpegi_be`.`score`.`champion_from`)'

SELECT game.id_game, game.game_name,
CASE WHEN champion_from > 0 THEN (CASE WHEN champion_to = 0 THEN UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ELSE champion_to END - champion_from) ELSE 0 END AS champion_duration,
IFNULL(mem.id_member, 0) AS id_member, IFNULL(mem.real_name, '') AS real_name, CASE WHEN champion_to = 0 THEN 1 ELSE 0 END AS current
FROM smf_arcade_scores AS score
LEFT JOIN smf_arcade_games AS game ON (game.id_game = score.id_game)
LEFT JOIN smf_members AS mem ON (mem.id_member = score.id_member)
WHERE 1 = 1
GROUP BY score.id_score
HAVING champion_duration > 0
ORDER BY CASE WHEN champion_from > 0 THEN (CASE WHEN champion_to = 0 THEN UNIX_TIMESTAMP() ELSE champion_to END - champion_from) ELSE 0 END DESC
LIMIT 10

How can I fix this?
Retro video game blogger, writer, actor, podcaster and general amazing dude.

Twitter
My Blog

Advertisement: