News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

All forum admins should look: SMF 2.0 iPhone and iPod Touch Theme (NOW FREE!)

Started by farfromperfection, March 10, 2009, 11:09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CFCParadox

characters remaining: 575

butchs

I assume you deleted your forum cache after install?  "admin/Forum Maintenance/Empty the file cache"

If so Please attach a copy of your Load.php (from the sources folder) and index.php (from the SMF folder).  Maybe we can get lucky.
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

CFCParadox

Uggh....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmobileproperties() in /home/combatc1/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 1381

And I can't access my Admin panel and I don't want to manually edit it.... there were no errors in the installation yet I still get this error...

Mr. Jinx

Hmm, I'm still hoping for this version of the iphone theme to be released some time: http://mattcworld.com/?p=159
It doesn't use a template, but works like the wap/wap2 pages in SMF which should make it much easier to switch between looks.

butchs

Quote from: CFCParadox on January 24, 2010, 08:52:57 AM
Uggh....

Fatal error: Call to undefined function getmobileproperties() in /home/combatc1/public_html/forums/Sources/Load.php on line 1381

And I can't access my Admin panel and I don't want to manually edit it.... there were no errors in the installation yet I still get this error...

I see this error at your web site.

Notice: SSI.php was unable to load a session! This may cause problems with logout and other functions - please make sure SSI.php is included before *anything* else in all your scripts! in /home/combatc1/public_html/forums/SSI.php on line 169

You can manually empty the "smf/cache" folder on your forum by deleting all contents except for index.php.

If that still gives an error change Load.php to Load.php~~ and make Load.php~ Load.php.  But I think it is the cache.

Please try the next on on your test server.
I have been truly inspired by the SUGGESTIONS as I sit on my throne and contemplate the wisdom imposed upon me.

Mr. Jinx

Quote from: butchs on January 24, 2010, 10:41:26 AM
You can manually empty the "smf/cache" folder on your forum by deleting all contents except for index.php.
I think clearing SMF's cache won't help, because it will only cache language files.

butchs

If so, I really can not help if i do not see the files as requested in Reply #362.

CFCParadox

That error is on the front page and not on the forums....

I can't use this MOD with the error I am getting. Too many people would get mad.

Hopefully a stable version will be released soon :)

Good Luck Butch

~DS~

Quote from: CFCParadox on January 24, 2010, 05:27:52 PM
That error is on the front page and not on the forums....

I can't use this MOD with the error I am getting. Too many people would get mad.

Hopefully a stable version will be released soon :)

Good Luck Butch
Try using Surfez Couvert's method.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=298258.msg2438737#msg2438737

Works fine so far.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

butchs

I deleted all the "require_once " calls form the final version.  That should solve it.  I worked without and with some portals and not with others so I think it was how the portal was done.  I just sent it over to fab and deleted my last upload.

CFCParadox

butchs

Since you insist.  See attached.  (EDIT:  FILE WAS REMOVED DUE TO PENDING SUBMITTAL)

Fabius85

the package (theme+mod) is ready to be sent to smf. so as bucths approves it i'm gonna do it :)

butchs

I dunno much about the theme but the mod needs a "readme.txt" file for the installation part.

The rest is all you boss!   8)

Mr. Gravy

So I take it we're anxiously waiting to hear back from SMF at this point?

Pellets

Quote from: butchs on January 21, 2010, 09:37:18 PM
Did you try beta 2.73?

I believe the load.php error was fixed.

Where do I download beta 2.73? I don't find anything in that link.  :-[

~DS~

Quote from: Pellets on January 26, 2010, 08:15:19 AM
Quote from: butchs on January 21, 2010, 09:37:18 PM
Did you try beta 2.73?

I believe the load.php error was fixed.

Where do I download beta 2.73? I don't find anything in that link.  :-[
It's been pulled and submitted for approval.   
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Fabius85

Yep, just submitted both theme and mod for approval. I hope they will be soon officially ready for download :)

shed

theme is great for iphone but i also get it on a PC, only way to go back to standard template is to log in and click the 'classic' tab. is there a way to fix this??

thanks

CFCParadox

Advertisement: