Users can customize their own profile to their liking, just enter in some HTML and or CSS code and you're all set.
Profile/Ultimate Profile/Customization: (The description for that block is)
Here you can add some HTML and CSS to customize look & feel of your profile.
Well, I haven´t got it working yet on my profile, the html tags get removed.
I entered, e.g.:
The result was.... nothing. Checked back all the entered code had disappeared.
So, guide or how-to might be in order indeed.
Apart from this, thanks for this great mod, finally the profile area becomes as active as the rest of the forum nd is not longer a dead spot! GJ, my users are excited!
Installed with a few mod induced manual edits of mod-settings w/o any problems in 1.1.11, runs s advertised without major problems.
Some things, though, I find could use some tweaking/enhancement as I find them not fully intuitive, here a few ideas on how to make the experience even better:
- Inbuilt Avatar Sizing for buddies, either admin or user controlled without needing to tweak the code manually
- Direct deleting of pictures over/under the thumb w/o having to go through the comment view
- Indicator for # of comments over/under/in the thumbnails
- A slightly better help documentation, e.g. a Help icon besides each field with an example (e.g. for customization or media embedding), it took us ages to find out how the buddy thing worked, as it is straight opposite to the normal profile "Add buddy" list method
- Aeva integrtion (auto embedding for vids), my users hve forgotten that embedding code even exists and swarmed me with quesions...
All in all, great stuff, where can I donate?