News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

Unsend PM

Started by RyanF, March 09, 2005, 02:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coldfx

Updated to 1.1.1

Notes:

You can only unsend a PM if you saved the PM to your outbox..

Once you click unsend, if you click unsend again, it'll say it was already read, when it should say it was already unsent.  I still wonder why this happens, possibly the original authors fault.

Hope you enjoy it, I find it useful :)

RoarinRow

Quote from: Coldfx on February 08, 2007, 10:34:45 PM
Updated to 1.1.1

Notes:

You can only unsend a PM if you saved the PM to your outbox..

Once you click unsend, if you click unsend again, it'll say it was already read, when it should say it was already unsent.  I still wonder why this happens, possibly the original authors fault.

Hope you enjoy it, I find it useful :)

It installs just fine.  Thank you!   8)

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

RoarinRow

I had to remove this mod for 1.1.1.   It prevented my PM message window to pop up    :o   After I deleted it and sent a message to my test account, then the pop up window worked.

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

Coldfx

Quote from: RoarinRow on February 09, 2007, 01:17:39 AM
I had to remove this mod for 1.1.1.   It prevented my PM message window to pop up    :o   After I deleted it and sent a message to my test account, then the pop up window worked.

I'll look into that, as I don't use the Javascript popup message :O

I think I know the edit I have to change, I'll give it a shot tonight.

RoarinRow

Quote from: Coldfx on February 09, 2007, 03:41:24 PM
Quote from: RoarinRow on February 09, 2007, 01:17:39 AM
I had to remove this mod for 1.1.1.   It prevented my PM message window to pop up    :o   After I deleted it and sent a message to my test account, then the pop up window worked.

I'll look into that, as I don't use the Javascript popup message :O

I think I know the edit I have to change, I'll give it a shot tonight.

Great, thanks!   8)

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

Coldfx

Alright, heh sorry for the original bug.  Fixed, should work now :)

RoarinRow

Quote from: Coldfx on February 09, 2007, 08:59:51 PM
Alright, heh sorry for the original bug.  Fixed, should work now :)

Cool, thanks for the fix!   8)

SMF 2.0
TP 1.0 RC1.1
Wordpress 3.1.3

damacguy

Any chance this (great) mod will be updated to use Text or graphic button, depending on the theme. I'm using the default, with no SMF buttons. I can hack it, but that makes uninstalling... 'interesting'. ;-)

Thanks for the Mod!

Coldfx

Quote from: damacguy on February 22, 2007, 04:59:09 PM
Any chance this (great) mod will be updated to use Text or graphic button, depending on the theme. I'm using the default, with no SMF buttons. I can hack it, but that makes uninstalling... 'interesting'. ;-)

Thanks for the Mod!

I could try to add that in, and for the uninstall too ;)

Just send me a copy of the picture you want included.

PixieWAttitude

Works perfect for 1.1.2 :)

Thanks a million

chep

Hello,

Nice mod for SMF 1.1.2. I didn't like the original unsend icon. I plucked a new unsend icon  from Bloc's button maker tool.

Then I also added in a fix which only exposes the unsend option if the message is being viewed in your outbox.

Also... I clarified the error message as so "Message $unsetID has either already been read by the recipient or been unsent previously."

Attached...

Advertisement: