Categorized Themes

Started by Aqua, March 16, 2005, 04:34:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aqua

I was looking through the themes and while I saw a ton of things, I didn't see any categorized lists.  I think this would be a great help to people looking for a specific type of theme.

Of course, it may be there and I simply missed it.  In that case, I apologize for starting this thread and request a link to the other thread.

Some categorys I was thinking of were:

OS-based
Dark
Minimal
Techno
Flash-based

etc :)

Something I'm personally looking for is similar to the fiappleblue210 theme for php-nuke that I could tweak and recolor to a light tan base for my site.  (giving credits of course!)
Faster than a three legged squirrel

wotamix

hi,

great idea it would really help, easy to get lost.
www.wotamix.co.uk [nofollow] - off the beat

Aqua

What really hurts is that so many of the links to themes and thumbnails lead to a dead server.

A.M.A

Indeed categories listing will help find things faster. Hopefully it will be implemented.
Could you please post which theme(s) has a dead link.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Aqua

I was going to say everything hosted on http://www.alnabri.net since they have always been down whenever I've clicked on them in the past, but they're actually working today!

A.M.A

It is my site .. strange haven't notice anything about it being down in a long time.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Aqua

I've tried going there over a dozen times over the past month.  Today is the only time I actually got through.

Advertisement: