News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[Theme]Midnight Mist (1.0.x AND 1.1.x)

Started by Gaia, March 20, 2005, 08:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quote from: Gaia on March 20, 2005, 08:20:17 PM
Yes i realize that someone else has the whole mist thing but i had already started this before i seen it and couldn't really think of a new name :p.

Anyway here goes:

Screenshot:

Demo:

hxxp:forum.eternal-realm.net/index.php?theme=4 [nonactive]

Download:

hxxp:downloads.eternal-realm.net/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=12 [nonactive]

I attempted to make my own graphics for this theme and, yea, didn't turn out all that well but i tryed. I hope i didn't miss anything, if so please tell me and i'll fix what i can.

Thanks, and of course comments/suggestions are welcome as this is only my 2nd SMF style :).

Download link not working :(

autumn_whispers2me

The theme on that board, if that's the one Gaia was talking about as having being made by her, is not her own creation but one of a professional designer (Port-all).  I use that theme on a phpbb board (soon to be converted to SMF, btw).
Come to the dark side.  We have cookies!

NOS ChromeNut

Gaia, please fix your d/l link, I really wanna try this theme, fits well with the "theme" of my forums.

Thanx!

dtm.exe

Quote from: autumn_whispers2me on July 20, 2005, 12:15:53 PM
The theme on that board, if that's the one Gaia was talking about as having being made by her, is not her own creation but one of a professional designer (Port-all).  I use that theme on a phpbb board (soon to be converted to SMF, btw).

That's not the Midnight Mist theme, no.

Quote from: NOS ChromeNut on July 25, 2005, 12:52:10 AM
Gaia, please fix your d/l link, I really wanna try this theme, fits well with the "theme" of my forums.

Thanx!

Gaia seems to be remaining inactive lately.  Your best bet would probably be to either PM or email Gaia regarding this theme.

-Dan The Man

Gaia

I've updated the first post with the correct links. Sorry about that.
Take a look at my SMF Themes - Click Here

Gaia

Updated for SMF 1.1. Please refer to the first post for download and demo information.

Also fixes a missing image file (divider.gif), in both theme versions.
Take a look at my SMF Themes - Click Here

somerandomperson

Can you add the following things to it?
-total time logged in

Also if i wanted to put a big picture/banner before the user info how would i do this? The template will not even let me edit a line!

example: hxxp:islamhope.t35.com/preview.PNG [nonactive]
sorry about the noobish questions but afterall i am a noob

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Advertisement: