Upgrade from 1.1.2 to 1.1.9

Started by broncos, July 10, 2009, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

broncos

Obviously we slack with our message board at hxxp:www.werollhard.com [nonactive] - everytime i try to upgrade it says "The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF. "

I'm sure its because our version is too old. Can anybody help with getting us up to speed somehow?

babjusi

Quote from: broncos on July 10, 2009, 06:22:37 PM
Obviously we slack with our message board at www.werollhard.com - everytime i try to upgrade it says "The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF. "

I'm sure its because our version is too old. Can anybody help with getting us up to speed somehow?

Have a look at this link.

http://docs.simplemachines.org/index.php?board=3.0;sort=subject

broncos

argh. I was hoping it would be easy. I screw up the back up stuff too easy and things never come out right.

babjusi

Quote from: broncos on July 10, 2009, 06:40:36 PM
argh. I was hoping it would be easy. I screw up the back up stuff too easy and things never come out right.

It is easy. Just follow the steps mentioned at the link I posted and you will be all set. If you run into difficulties, post here and we will try to help you further.

N3RVE

Do you require any further assistance?
If you had followed up with minor security / bug fixes, you wouldn't have had this long jump to make. I suggest the Large Upgrade Package. See: Upgrade SMF

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

Advertisement: