News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Get to know the team: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Started by Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen, May 31, 2009, 04:59:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I'm shocked :D That sounded like you didn't know Thorogood....
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Arantor

No, I didn't before... I tend generally to stick to what I know I like :(

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Ah, I on the other hand have always enjoyed trying out everything I can get my hands on - and if I like it then good, if I don't, no ones forcing me to listen to it ever again :P
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

_Ziggy_

Bluesforum.com   2.0                     Bluesforum.nl   2.0
Rockabilly-forum.com   2.0              Bluesharp.nl   2.0
Bungalowpark-forum.nl   2.0        Eee pad forum   2.01
Cristiano Ronaldo   2.02              Lockout Tagout   2.02

Looking to buy existing forums, send pm.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Here's a bit more recent mugshot of me, if someone still remembers me over here :P

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Akyhne

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

You mean hairless (and beardless)? :P
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Hmm - I may have to update this topic soonish...
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Akyhne

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Thanks, it seemed I have some spare time on my hands again, and so I offered my assistance to the team again, and the team seems to have accepted my offer :) It feels nice to be back, even though I was never away that much in the first place.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

So, it's been a 110 days with me online, added together - and at time 10 150 posts. Wow.
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

axan

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Acans

Quote from: Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen on June 30, 2010, 03:00:50 AM
Here's a bit more recent mugshot of me, if someone still remembers me over here :P

Hehe, can't believe I remembered that from almost a year ago.
"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

clayscottbrown

:laugh:

Am I worthy to be writing here?  If not someone inform me so that I can leave quickly!

Thank You.

clay.

...a friend

:P
Clay Scott Brown

http://www.clayscottbrown.biz/clayscottbrown/index.php

ICQ NUMBER:

EMAIL ADDRESS:
[email protected]

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I felt like this deserved a little update. Nothing dramatic - Even the position on SMF remained the same. :P
Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

Shambles

SaltedWeb

Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

Slava
Ukraini!

How you can help SMF

SaltedWeb

Knowing your limitations makes you human, exceeding these limitations makes you worthy of being human.

Advertisement: