News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Kani

Started by Fussilet, June 07, 2009, 04:41:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fussilet

Link to the theme

kani is modern smf theme   demo: www.fussilet.com  2.0 demo: http://demo.fussilet.com

Atheo

Sweet theme. I see you have a 2.0 demo but only compatible download is for 1.1.9. Is the 2.0 not free?

Fussilet

Quote from: Atheo on June 07, 2009, 05:52:16 PM
Sweet theme. I see you have a 2.0 demo but only compatible download is for 1.1.9. Is the 2.0 not free?

only free 1.1.9

~WannaBeDie

great job :) I love your theme ! :)
Temmuz ayında yeni temalar tasarlamak istiyorum :) Var mı aklında hoş tasarımlar olan?Fikir verebilecek olan ? :)

Gmans

nice theme..... very nice, nice nav menu idea :)
Можно по-русски! :Р
"Not so big the universe, as its source code ..." ^^

Fussilet

thanks for your comments

by designer

Nice colors, nice theme.

imno007

Excellent theme. One of the few really premium looking ones that's a fit for most forum types. Thank you. 8)

divecall

Nice Theme, i am using it.

But i have some questions:
1. How i can delete the date/clock in front of the main page ?
2. How i can change the font-color in the board overview and in the login-window ? (I never can see ver well this dark-grey on the black background)
3. How i can change the size (width) from the forum, i need it horizontal a little bit bigger (SOLVED !)

Thank you for this great theme !

shame_qalander

Hi,

Very nice theme, One of the most professional looking themes. I have also same queries as above. i want to change the font size and color in index page. I am not expert in php so I am having trouble doing that. Please help. thanks

JBlaze

Well, if it is only free for 1.1.9, and doesn't include the 2.0 version on the theme site, why does it say it's compatible for 2.0?

Very misleading IMO.

But, indeed it is a very nice theme, so props :)
Jason Clemons
Former Team Member 2009 - 2012

Cado

imno007

Is there any difference between the free and premium versions? Nothing obvious to me. In any case, the 1.1.9 works just fine with 2.0 RC1-1 - at least my install. :)

imno007

Okay, I have to take it back: this version is NOT working fine. There's one major problem I've just discovered: you can't move posts! The drop-down menu to the right of  'Move selected to:' is blank. You can't choose anywhere to move the files to.

This is with smf 2.0 RC1-1. Not sure if it's a problem with earlier versions. Maybe this is an intentional 'handicap' of the free version? If so, it should certainly be noted by the author upfront. :(

And for the record, no way would I buy the 2.0 version unless I see somewhere that this isn't also a problem with that version....

shame_qalander

Hi. I am still waiting for any help over how can i change text size in index page. Please help. thanks.

Fussilet

open style.css

/* By default (td, body..) use verdana in black. */
body, td, th, tr
{
    color: #666666;
    font-size: 12px;
    font-family: verdana, sans-serif;
    line-height: 135%;
      font-family: Trebuchet MS;
}

change font-size: 12px;   
13px or 14px... etc

/* Alternating backgrounds for posts, and several other sections of the forum. */
.windowbg {
    background: #f5f5f5;
    color: #111111;
    font: 11px;
    font-family: Geneva, verdana, sans-serif;
    border: solid 1px #ffffff;

}
.windowbg2 {
    color: #111111;
    font-family: tahoma;
}
.windowbg3 {
    color: #444444;
    border: solid 1px #ffffff;
}

change font: 11px;  yourself ... pls

divecall

Well, i can move the postings very well.... ;)

But i have another problem: in EVERY post of the members appear a vertical scrollbar on the right side. Why ?

And how i can remove this ?

Zark

Very nice theme, I have edited this theme SO MUCH (DAYS) and look what I did with it.

My Edited Kani Theme

Not allowed to post my link? Let me know to edit post! Just showing how good this theme can look when you edit everything :)

Te remove the vertical scrollbar, change the line-height from 1.3 to 1.5 in CSS under post :)

[Core]

itsthedog

Quote from: zarky on July 03, 2009, 11:03:34 AM
Very nice theme, I have edited this theme SO MUCH (DAYS) and look what I did with it.

My Edited Kani Theme [nofollow]

Not allowed to post my link? Let me know to edit post! Just showing how good this theme can look when you edit everything :)

Te remove the vertical scrollbar, change the line-height from 1.3 to 1.5 in CSS under post :)

Can you show me how to add previous post on the main page? That was the main thing keeping me from using this skin.

Advertisement: