ST Shop

Started by Diego Andrés, June 13, 2009, 06:06:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hcfwesker

Quote from: elf_fu on August 08, 2014, 10:34:39 PM
Any ideas on how I might fix the signature display error?

Yup.  You apparently have the code installed twice, accidentally I assume, in Display.template.php .. find the code in that file around the signature section and see if it's been added twice ;)

About the members inventory page, as I explained to you ....

QuotePage numbers will still be shown at the bottom of the page, even though all items are shown on 1 page.

Meaning, even though a link for Page 2 is there, there is no page 2, because you should set the number high enough, in Shop_db.php , so any members inventory is shown on 1 page, like 50 or 100 items.

elf_fu

Thanks for coming to check it out jcfwesker!

I absolutely have no idea why it's in there twice. Probably because I did something in Display.template.

Is there anyway to hide the pagination in inventory then?

Thanks again!

GR

SA™

you can find and remove

<table class="bordercolor"  width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="5">
  <tr class="catbg">
            <td><b>',$txt['pages'],'</b> ',(isset($context['page_index']) ? $context['page_index'] : ''),' </td>
      </tr></table>

from the shop.template.php in function template_inventory()
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

elf_fu

Quote from: SA™ on August 10, 2014, 02:46:04 PM
you can find and remove

<table class="bordercolor"  width="100%" cellspacing="1" cellpadding="5">
     <tr class="catbg">
            <td><b>',$txt['pages'],'</b> ',(isset($context['page_index']) ? $context['page_index'] : ''),' </td>
      </tr></table>

from the shop.template.php in function template_inventory()

Thank you SA! Will try it out ASAP. Here's hoping I don't set my forum on fire. :P Appreciate it!

GR

skeletonkiss

Can someone -please- explain to me how to edit or create a new item? Basically I want something simple; it would send a pm to the Admin account, with two fields, one would be a small text box asking for the 'adoptable' they are redeeming the item for, and the second would be a text box with room for any notes/etc they want. It would then send the information in a PM to the admin.

I assume this wouldn't be that hard, but can someone please walk me through what I would need to do? Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add brand new items, the drop down just shows the default ones...

elf_fu

Quote from: skeletonkiss on August 18, 2014, 01:28:59 PM
Can someone -please- explain to me how to edit or create a new item? Basically I want something simple; it would send a pm to the Admin account, with two fields, one would be a small text box asking for the 'adoptable' they are redeeming the item for, and the second would be a text box with room for any notes/etc they want. It would then send the information in a PM to the admin.

I assume this wouldn't be that hard, but can someone please walk me through what I would need to do? Also, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to add brand new items, the drop down just shows the default ones...

Edit: Should always double check what I read. Sorry! I don't know how to do that. :)

GR

Clarey

Just a quick question, when using the default SMF theme all of the icons show properly however when using a custom one, the images do not appear. Is there a reason for this, or a setting in a file that I need to change to fix this?

hcfwesker

You need to copy the shopimg image folder from the default "images folder" to your other themes. 
Though, since on our site we use the same images for all themes, I went through and modified all the files to just get the images from the default theme. 

Go through any file where images are being called from ( ShopAdmin.template.php , Shop.template.php & Display.template.php) and ....

change ['images_url']  to ['default_images_url']

This saves alot of time when adding images, and not having to copy them to every theme, and saves a tad bit of space with not having to have multiple folders of images

Clarey

I tried what you said but it makes me think that I could have worded it better. When I say Icons I am referring to item icons, with the default theme it looks like this:

but when using another theme it looks like this:

Edit: nevermind I understand what you are saying after browsing through my forums a bit.

Clarey

Sorry for double posting, not sure if I should edited my last post or posted a new one. I've got the images working now however it seems that some of my members are unable to view the shop. I went into permissions and it shows everything as being checked for them to view and that, is there another setting in another file that I might have missed?

hcfwesker

Check the Shop Settings under Admin Shop menu ... you may not have it activated for public view.

skeletonkiss

Again, I'm asking how to make new items, in particular this.

I can't believe there seems to be no info anywhere as to how to do something that you would think would be a pretty important thing considering the nature of this mod....

Kimmie

Quick question: Is there any way to disable certain items on the list or do they have to be completely deleted?

EDIT: How can I add a "$" sign or possibly the word "Cash" in front of the number? With it being right below the post count, I want it to stand out.

hcfwesker

Quote from: Kimmie on August 22, 2014, 02:16:57 PM
Quick question: Is there any way to disable certain items on the list or do they have to be completely deleted?

How can I add a "$" sign or possibly the word "Cash" in front of the number? With it being right below the post count, I want it to stand out.

1.  You can goto the Shop Admin menu, under "Items" and select to edit any item and uncheck the option for 'active' or something to disable shop item.

2. Again, in the Shop Admin settings, you can add a suffix or prefix that goes around the total cash.  So you can actually have it show as "$1327 Cash"

Kimmie

Quote from: hcfwesker on August 22, 2014, 08:34:10 PM
Quote from: Kimmie on August 22, 2014, 02:16:57 PM

How can I add a "$" sign or possibly the word "Cash" in front of the number? With it being right below the post count, I want it to stand out.

1.  You can goto the Shop Admin menu, under "Items" and select to edit any item and uncheck the option for 'active' or something to disable shop item.

2. Again, in the Shop Admin settings, you can add a suffix or prefix that goes around the total cash.  So you can actually have it show as "$1327 Cash"

Where can I edit the message it sends people when you send them money, etc? This one isn't very good.

Is there a way to add more games?

hcfwesker

Maybe the language file for shop?  Not sure.

skeletonkiss

....Wesker, are you just ignoring me now? Because you continue to answer posts below mine, but not mine. All I need is a very simple item, yet I cannot for the life of me get a response about it?

Kimmie

I am in the middle of testing everything out to make sure it all works. I had my other admin put an item in the Trade Center for $20. I purchased it.

My cash went from $1035 to a NEGATIVE $296. I don't get it.

Kimmie

Sorry for posting back to back but there seems to be a lot of problems with this mod

Now the trade center is telling me an item in there is not up for trade and yet it clearly is. This is what I get when I click on the Buy now link

skeletonkiss

Still waiting on an answer for this.

Again,
I need an item that pm's the admin account with points, and some information:

I'm starting a points system on my roleplaying site. Ideally said points will be spent to 'adopt' characters, plots, and a few other things.

Rather then having a ton of items individually priced, I'd rather have one simple, customizable item that would say something like 'adoption token' or 'adoption fee' or something, then just have a box to enter in the amount of ponts, possibly a couple fields for what adoptable you want, etc, and then a small text box to put notes in. All of this should be then pm'd to the admin account. I don't care if it comes out pretty or not as long as the pertinent info, IE the points amount, the adoptable they want, and their notes, are there.

So basically, a couple fields (with the ability to add more if needed would be nice), a text box, and the points to add.

This doesn't sound like it should be that complicated, compared to some of the existing items.

Advertisement: