News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

SMF 2 with Drupal 6

Started by distant, June 14, 2009, 07:09:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

distant

I am attempting to integrate the SMF 2.0 RC 1 forums into a Drupal 6.12 website on a Windows 2003 IIS 6 server. I first set up the Drupal website with an admin login. I then installed the forums to the "forum" subdirectory (hxxp:mydomain.com/forum [nonactive]) and completed that install creating an admin login (with the same user name and pw as drupal). I installed the SMFforum module for Drupal with the latest smf_api_2 required for the module. (I'm not sure how much support is offered for an extension like this from your side, but I'm lost so some guidance would be very much appreciated if there is any knowledge of this!) I then enabled the module in Drupal, and set up via the module installation guide, and received the error message that: "You are not authenticated in SMF now. Please login to SMF and test again. You may refresh settings!." I then tried, as instructed, to log into the SMF forum and then log in as admin to Drupal from the same browser session. But now, when I try to log in to Drupal, I get: "PHP has encountered a Stack overflow" and it clocks until it times out. If during the clocking I try to to refresh/reload I get the error: "Fatal error: Cannot redeclare timer_start() (previously declared in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.com\httpdocs\includes\bootstrap.inc:152) in C:\Inetpub\vhosts\mydomain.com\httpdocs\includes\bootstrap.inc on line 158" I am not able to log in and continue getting these errors until I first remove the smf_api_2.php.
...Anyone? ??? :(  I'm here for any further info that will be needed.

EDIT: I have already tried everything here: hxxp:drupal.org/node/156901 [nonactive] and am having no luck.

tyty1234

You may get a better answer if you posted your problem here.
My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

distant

Thanks, I didn't notice. I posted this there too.

H

We don't provide support for third-party integrations. You'll need to contact the drupal integration author

Quote from: tyty1234 on June 14, 2009, 11:42:45 PM
You may get a better answer if you posted your problem here.

Please don't encourage users to double post. If a topic is in the wrong place a moderator will move it :)
-H
Former Support Team Lead
                              I recommend:
Namecheap (domains)
Fastmail (e-mail)
Linode (VPS)

tyty1234

My Activity: Inactive
My Links: tyty1234's SMF Site | SMF Package Parser | SMF Helper | My Mods [5]
Subscribe to my SMF blog for updates
PMs for support will not be accepted, unless requested otherwise.

N3RVE

Moved to Portals, Bridges, and Integrations

-[n3rve]
Ralph "[n3rve]" Otowo
Former Marketing Co-ordinator, Simple Machines.
ralph [at] simplemachines [dot] org                       
Quote"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known." - Carl Sagan

mva

Any advices about this troble? TS, did you fixed this?

Advertisement: