Good Post/Bad Post Mod

Started by OutofOrder, June 17, 2009, 10:08:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

krazytim

Thanks for the tip! :) I actually had to emulate using "SMF 2.0 RC4" instead.

Had trouble finding the settings at first, but everything appears to be working just fine. :)

Gonna remove the "0" score I think, there are some useful tips in this thread for sure.

tbk22

I would love an official update to 2.0.1
=)

Guillelmus

Any code for showing latest votes?

rollsroyals

guddone

I use SMF 2.0 RC5 and this modification is not compatible with it but i really need this modification as it keeps the forum interactive . I would love to know if anyone can make this compatible with smf2.0 rc5 . The creator of the mod appears to have been offline for months now

CedarMill

Please write this mod Good Post/Bad Post Mod 2.0.4 will work on SMF 2.0.2?
SMF 2.0.7

Guillelmus

Feature request: Best posts by member.

Guillelmus

Featuer req: Latest votes.  :)

ABREWCADABREW

Please, please update this mod for 2.02 - dying for it!  :'(

radioshack

Hi

I have tried to emulate with SMF2.0 RC4 in SMF 2.02

Only had one error in the Admin.php in default theme, but made the change as was required.

Admin setting pages comes up and works..
Settings for users work and setup....
Boards setup....

...but I still do not see that icons for good or bad post

Any suggestions maybe...or version 2.10 for SMF 2.02  ;)

ABREWCADABREW

Quote from: radioshack on January 20, 2012, 01:37:49 AM

Any suggestions maybe...or version 2.10 for SMF 2.02  ;)

Please, please update this mod for 2.02 - dying for it!  :'(

PSM

Damn, I upgraded to 2.0.2 from a 1.X version almost entirely because I wanted this mod, but it says it's either corrupt or not compatible with my version.  Looking forward to an update that will work.  This looks like a great mod.

searchgr

Personally i replaced the GPBP mod with the SMF Likes Pro Mod and i'm very satisfied.

Nucleorion

Is possible rank replies for amount of votes?

Guillelmus

Quote from: searchgr on February 03, 2012, 02:44:49 PM
Personally i replaced the GPBP mod with the SMF Likes Pro Mod and i'm very satisfied.
I just like the looks of GPBP mod more. It's less intruisive. Though, if SMF Likes could be modded to look more like GPBP...

Anyway, I'm mostly satisifed with GPBP. There are a few features, I'd like to see though:
List latest votes
List most voted posts of topic
List most voted posts by user

I might take a look into the code and write some of those myself, though.

bokiromanista

valmount

QuoteInstallations actions for "Good Post/Bad Post Mod"
The package you are trying to download or install is either corrupt or not compatible with this version of SMF.

im using SMF 2.0.2 | SMF © 2011, Simple Machines and download from http://custom.simplemachines.org/mods/index.php?mod=1890

tsis_k

This mod is exactly what my members have been asking for.  I would greatly appreciate if someone can get this mod to work for SMF 1.1.16

Prime32

Running in 2.0.1, the permission for letting users access the mod settings doesn't work.

GlitchPC

Currently running this mod on an SMF 2.0.2 board.  During install...it failed on a couple of files but, with minimal editing...was able to fix in no time, at all.

So far...so good...with only one issue:

On topics with long titles, the image for voting and displaying who voted gets moved from position 1 to position 2.  (See attached image)

I'd like to move the display of the voting...along with who voted to position 3.

Can anyone with coding knowledge help me accomplish this?  I certainly would appreciate it.

Thanks, in advance...

Advertisement: