News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

As

Started by Fussilet, July 09, 2009, 09:50:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leoabbate3

Quote from: rei27 on September 16, 2009, 10:47:18 PM
I inserted the code to index.template.php, but i am still getting the error!
You don't have to add. You have to DELETE that part of the code.

egerci

Thanks, great..

- WoW -

Fussilet

camaruco

Hey! It´s a great theme! Very nice work!
I have a little issue with the theme. My forum is in spanish and i need to add the tab "FORUM" in the top menu. Can you give me some info about how add this tab?
Thanks a lot and sorry my poor english  ;)

Fussilet

What do you want to add

Hasta La Vista

Great job Fussilet!

HLV

Forbs

Theme is so good.Thanks for that...

camaruco

Quote from: Fussilet on July 19, 2010, 12:33:22 AM
What do you want to add

I need to add a new tab in the top menu, between "HOME" and "HELP". The "FORUM" tab.

Hasta La Vista

You can edit the Subs.php!
I think, but I've never used 1.1.x version.

Fussilet

which will you add menu?

OldShaterhan

Cool style, but the SMF 2.0RC3 does not work properly. You can do a new version adapted to the SMF version 2.0 for free? I can not afford the paid version, for that I am Polish and I do not have a bank account and am under 18 years old (PayPal requires 18 years)

OldShaterhan

Unfortunately I can not afford him, and besides, I live in Poland and I do not have a bank account ...

pviagem

Hi

I'm using this great theme but I have a problem and I'm not finding a solution. The footer is displayed correctly expect when I'm using Internet Explorer to see posts.

Please have a look in this page
http://forum.proximaviagem.com/regras/como-organizar-o-titulo/msg25/#new [nofollow]

If you use Firefox and IE, you will see the difference how the footer is displayed.

Many thanks for your help.

knagl

Greetings.

Fantastic theme, I just have noticed one problem.  On any of the pop-up windows such as help ("?") or the spell check, the text is dark on a dark background.  Is there any way to change or remove the background used on the pop-up boxes without affecting the rest of the forum?

Thanks!

Fussilet

can you show me it with demo link?

knagl

Sure, although I did some more digging and was able to fix the issue for my forum with a combination of this post (for the spell checker window), and the second half of this mod for the pop-up help windows.

Since it's now fixed on my forum, I can't show you on mine, but the guy who posted above me has the issue with his help pages, too.  This would normally be a small pop-up window, but you can see the problem full screen, too:

http://forum.proximaviagem.com/index.php?action=helpadmin;help=time_format

As mentioned, the two links I posted solved the problem for me.

Thanks for an awesome theme, Fussilet -- I love the design of it.

Fussilet

thanks for comment ;)

can you add the code in style.css

.popuptext {
            background: #f5f5f5;
}

knagl

Quote from: Fussilet on November 01, 2010, 06:16:23 PM
can you add the code in style.css

I just tried on my beta site -- yes, that fixes the help pop-up windows, but the "Spell Check" window that pops up still has the black/gray background.

Advertisement: