h..://u5m.ru:8080/index.php website hacked by this url & error during loading

Started by maihannijat, July 14, 2009, 01:20:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maihannijat

My Forum is hacked by http://u5m.ru:8080/index.php this url

the above url created iframe at the end of index.php and when i am loading my website the syntax error appears .

I fixed this by recovering the backup but want to safe my script from this url
h..://u5m.ru:8080/index.php

might they attack again and infect my script.

Any help will highly appreciate.

Thanks
Maihan Nijat

Norv

Please, modify your post to write the links in your message with spaces or without "http://", to prevent them from being shown as links anymore. Every time someone clicks on those links, the scripts at that address attempts to infect their computers.

This type of hack is reported to download malware on every visitor's computer, for every visitor of the infected site, that is both the address above and your own site as long as it was infected. This malware attempts to steals users' passwords, that the malicious users use later to connect to FTP or other places with users' own passwords and re-do the hacks.
You should consider to make a very deep scan of your computer with an up to date antivirus, and change your passwords for everything, FTP, databases, admin, from a secured computer.
Please check out security recommendations.
To-do lists are for deferral. The more things you write down the later they're done... until you have 100s of lists of things you don't do.

File a security report | Developers' Blog | Bug Tracker

Also known as Norv on D* | Norv N. on G+ | Norv on Github

Aleksi "Lex" Kilpinen

I removed the active links from the original post, left them as text though.
Slava
Ukraini!

"Before you allow people access to your forum, especially in an administrative position, you must be aware that that person can seriously damage your forum. Therefore, you should only allow people that you trust, implicitly, to have such access." -Douglas

How you can help SMF

Advertisement: