Previous topic - Next topic

nokonium

input, textarea, button
{
font-size: 9pt;
color: #000000;
font-family: Tahoma, arial, helvetica, serif;
}

There are yellowish colours bordering Input boxes and non gif buttons, how do I change the colours of them? There is no 'border:' or 'border-left:' etc, in the above so I'm wondering if it is somewhere other than from the style sheet.

A.M.A

Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

nokonium

bloc

Look in the style.css and see if its defined some yellow borders under "input , textarea" class.

nokonium

nokonium

I've just blown it up to about 600% this is one of the corners

It is more complex than a single border

A.M.A

Looks fine for me IE/FF/O .. are using some sort of skinning program!
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

elPoison

Quote from: nokonium on April 09, 2005, 06:15:40 AM
I've just blown it up to about 600% this is one of the corners

It is more complex than a single border

It's look like you using Opera and this browser highlights borders of input fields to show, that the Wand had remembered the login aтв pass...
hxxp:www.kingclub.ru/ [nonactive]

bloc

No, it works like that in Firefox and IE too...I would look in the index.template.php file for any changed styles there. Is this a mix of different themes btw, or your own?

nokonium

I didn't say which theme I'm working on, oops :-[ the one called SGR

Yes, I am using Opera, just had a look using IE6. Weird, some of the boxes have picked up a border colour I put in and some haven't

I am creating my own style based on the default, but I have seen it before.

nokonium

I've just had a thought, dangerous I know  :D , could it be picking up some styling from Win XP?

bloc

No, how could it do that..? I am not using winXP at all...or do you mean you are using your own server on your own machine?

nokonium

No, I'm not hosting my own site. But looking at the colour of the button on dropdown menu, it matches my desktop theme, which is Windows Classic - Maple

bloc

:) I am not sure whats going on here..but I am using plain old win2000 - and still see those yellowish borders.

nokonium

Here is what I mean, I've done a screengrab from IE and put together the Themes Block from TP and the Google box from IE

It is from the OS, I've just changed my theme to Slate

Advertisement: