News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Aeva 6.9.99 and earlier (old)

Started by karlbenson, October 14, 2007, 06:22:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Özgür

@Nao Just small suggestion. I think you should remove the "text-align:center" and other style code in copright too =)
Because seems like not beatiful in many themes. Even if you remove align="center" in copright, copright still have "customize" issue. Because have padding proirity too..

You can see in an action on my forum. I don't touch aeva copright, i don't make this as always. But i and many user need this. Smf Copright not even use the bold too.

http://www.rockayseri.net/galeri/medya/manga-beni-benimle-birak/1005/
So Long

Snowy

I just updated and admin panel says a newer version 6.9.99 is available.
Seems fine though at 6.9.100

Akyhne

Quote from: Snowy on July 29, 2009, 06:39:03 PM
Please take your time to read 3 posts back

C4G-TK

@NAO
Got my mod update message in my email and wanted to say THANKS AGAIN for such a terrific mod.

As a side note, I think you should send the link to this thread to someone at G4 to see if they want to make a reality show about it.  It has all the things that keeps people glued to their TVs.  Plus, maybe it would put some $ in your pocket to make putting up with some of the repeated questions again and again more bearable. ;D

-img removed-

Snowy

Quote from: Akyhne on July 29, 2009, 06:57:26 PM
Quote from: Snowy on July 29, 2009, 06:39:03 PM
Please take your time to read 3 posts back

I caught myself up on the string before I replied so I understand others said the same thing.
Nao said he'd do a silent update. I don't know what that means.
My post was 4 to 5 hours after Nao's post so was just reiterating that if it was already addressed,
then it wasn't corrected on my end for some reason.

Akyhne

It means he will correct the error in the file, without making a new revision. Basically you will just have to download the file again,a and install it. Remember to uninstall and delete the old file first.

Nao 尚

I fixed the error about 10 minutes after my earlier post...
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

kai920

I've noticed a strange little issue. In SMF 2.0 RC1.2's Admin Center, when I do a quick search for say "Support" using the task/setting dropdown, the browser's title becomes "Aeva (Auto-Embed Video & Audio)". This happens both under Google Chrome and Firefox 3.5, but when I view HTML source:

Code (Chrome) Select
<title>Search Results</title>
Code (Firefox) Select
<title>Aeva (Auto-Embed Video & Audio)</title>
Code (IE8) Select
<title>Aeva (Auto-Embed Video &amp; Audio)</title>
Is it just me or has anyone else noticed this as well?

Snowy

I don't know what happened but it's not showing anymore.
Yesterday I uninstalled the mod, then installed the 6.9.100 and had that message.
I just looked and it's gone now. Regardless, all better.

Thanks for all the help.

Nao 尚

kai, very odd indeed... I'm not getting this on my side. However, I'm getting an error nonetheless. In Subs-Aeva-Admin.php, add this at line 638:

if (!empty($page))

(Right before the settings_title line.)

It goes to show that ModifyAevaSettings() is called by the SMF search engine. I have absolutely no idea why, I never used that internal admin search engine. Is there anyone out there who could give me a clue?
I will not make any deals with you. I've resigned. I will not be pushed, filed, stamped, indexed, briefed, debriefed or numbered.

Aeva Media rocks your life.

SleePy

Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Advertisement: