Calendar Layout Help

Started by nay27uk, August 04, 2009, 11:20:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nay27uk

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to re layout the calendar page to make it look better.

The next and previous month are staked on top of each other and makes the page far to big, I would like them laying side by side.
and maybe also to put a coloured border around the one that represents the one being shown, In the screen shot example the month being shown is august so the small august would have a coloured border.

Please see attached picture to beter understand

Marcus Forsberg

Please attach Calendar.template.php.

nay27uk

template attached thanks for the help

Antechinus

Try this file. I made the border green but it's easy to change. Also that layout bug only affects IE8 and will be fixed in RC2.
Mind you I think the template looks better with the small blocks in a row too, except I usually put mine underneath the main one.

nay27uk

Quote from: Antechinus on August 05, 2009, 03:36:57 AM
Try this file. I made the border green but it's easy to change. Also that layout bug only affects IE8 and will be fixed in RC2.
Mind you I think the template looks better with the small blocks in a row too, except I usually put mine underneath the main one.

Thanks thats awsome no border but the curent month is bigger absolutly perfect.

CHEERS

Antechinus

Ooops. I know why the border isn't showing. On Line 13 it should be border: 2px solid #19CF32;
I put a double hash mark in there, which is invalid css and stops the border showing.

nay27uk

Thats good its now added the border but with the border added its now messed up the layout againe see attached image  :o

nay27uk

fixed changed curent month to length 31 same as the others

Advertisement: