Themes Board

Started by sloopz, December 25, 2007, 09:49:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deaks

Hello,

Recently we have seen alot of action in this section.  This has came to some concern so please can I urge you all to understand the following:

• A lot of these themes are found on the Theme Site and it would be beneficial if you could post questions etc for these theme on the Theme Site board
  • A lot of the themes posted in this section are not compatible for the current stable of SMF.
  • Some of the theme authors no longer frequent this forum, so please do not be angry if no support is given

With the Theme Site we take a lot of time going through the themes to make sure they will work on the forum.  If you have any questions please do not hesitate in asking.

Thanks,
Simple Machines
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

laneydotbiz

Thanks for the post. But which themes can one use as a new user of smf?

Butcher

Themes that support your SMF version

RunicWarrior the Theme Site link is has a www. which doesn't needed :)  -> http://www.custom.simplemachines.org/themes/ not --> http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/

russellmcox

What is the theme I'm looking at?

Regards,
Russell Cox

Gary

You mean the theme on this site? It is a theme exclusive here check out: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=189786.0 for more information
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

Leto Atreides II

I'm trying to find a theme called Black Red, which doesn't appear to be on the themes site. It's one of the ones available at smfnew.com.

SkyLineR34

I am using extreme 6 but don't see any boards for it....

Deaks

try the Theme Site board
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

vsparzak

I am looking for a particular theme that I once found on the theme site and have not been able to find as of late. Basically, the text is in what looks like a courier new font and is mainly black with some red around it. Any help would be great!

Gary

Do you remember the name of it?
Gary M. Gadsdon
Do NOT PM me unless I say so
War of the Simpsons
Bongo Comics Fan Forum
Youtube Let's Plays

^ YT is changing monetisation policy, help reach 1000 sub threshold.

vsparzak

FlixyaFriend

Thanks for sharing good thing  :D
samsung ue46c8000 [nofollow]

MayorNewton

Hi.  Need some quick help here if someone would be so kind.  Can you cut to the chase on how to load a 'theme' onto my new forum?  I've downloaded a couple to my desktop, then browsed to them in my admin panel and clicked 'upload.'  I get a message saying that the theme is either corrupted or doesn't work for mine...something like that.  I'm using 1.1.8, and the two themes I'm trying say they'll work for that.  Do I need to unzip them to a folder on my desktop or something, or just install them 'zipped' as they come when you download 'em?  Thanks for the help!  Please email me at [email protected] if you would!

Mayor

MayorNewton

Never mind!  Got it figured.  Thanks!

Mayor

Advertisement: