News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Hide Tag Special

Started by enik, April 11, 2005, 03:41:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cyberhat

Quote from: Kindred on May 25, 2013, 12:19:30 AM
wait...    you mean the text IN the message?   I thought that you meant the BBC button was showing text instead of an image.

Yes... that is correct. it shows that there is hidden content in the message. Ther eis no problems - the mod is doing exactly what it is supposed to be doing.
yes at kindred i was asking how can i replace that hidden text with image that can be more clear like the attachment below

lord alibaski

peterwaalker

Can you please
remove the advertisement line from the forum footer?
Or
Please tell me where to locate it in my index. I want to remove it.
Thank you very much.

cyberhat

JAC9ja

pls i need Help/steps Configuring Hide Tag Special
https://jac9ja.ng Everything SEO >> Tech >> Crypto

TheListener

Quote from: peterwaalker on May 28, 2013, 07:42:30 AM
Can you please
remove the advertisement line from the forum footer?
Or
Please tell me where to locate it in my index. I want to remove it.
Thank you very much.

Most mod authors will not permit this.

TheListener

Quote from: JeffProxy on June 15, 2013, 08:13:16 PM
pls i need Help/steps Configuring Hide Tag Special

Please explain exactly what you require.

Also please do not use text speak on the forum.

Apllicmz

When Update don't forget portuguese files

7able

Hello. Sorry, Sorry, Sorry for my BAD English, i realy tried to find some information with my language but as i can see now it's impossible.
but i have some problems with hide tag. I can't find what i need.
That's what i realy need from hide tag:
- I need that users can use hide tag and hide from other users messages and choose how many post (or karma) must have other users to read this message. For example: i want that all users who don't have 50 messages don't have permission to read this message, but who have - can read. On other one post i want 100m and so on. Or it can be not only count of messages, it can be also counts of karma.
Please help, i alredy have wasted a lost of time on this problem.
smf 2.0.4

7able

I can pay for this help. I need it very much. Please contact me or answer here.
Contacts. Skype: vladja3037  email: [email protected]

Kindred

what you are asking for is a significant amount of work... and will use a significant amount of resources on your system.
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

7able

Please, tell me about price. I realy need this.

Kindred

I am not quoting a price - I can't do it for you (no interest, no time)

However, to be clear - you are asking someone to take this mod - which is a fairly simple, single permission mod (either display or do not display the hideen content) and add a whole set of complicated checks based on USER choice...

You are talking about adding new database columns and tracking. New variables, new display and new conditionals to the use of the hide and the display of the hidden content.

Basically, you are asking for a complete re-write, not a simple "tweak"

Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

7able

Thanks for your answer. Now i understood that it's a realy huge problem, but no matter, cuz i realy need this mod . Tell me please where i can get some info about order of this mod? I'm ready to pay for this work but here is no one who wants to do it.
I found one of forum with such type of mod as i need. Here it is:
hxxp:mvm097.bget.ru/index.php?topic=1.0 [nonactive]

Advertisement: