Allow "multiple" in <select name="icon_board"

Started by Angelina Belle, August 27, 2009, 12:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jade Elizabeth

Remind me why you're aiming for docs when you could do mods or be a dev... LOL
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Angelina Belle

'Cause I wanted to make ONE simple improvement to one doc.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

Jade Elizabeth

Ha ha and we snagged you :D.

* Jade Elizabeth feels bad only cause she dragged you in, but doesnt regret it :D
Once proud Documentation Writer and Help Squad Leader | Check out my new adult coloring career: Color With Jade/Patreon.

Arantor

But we're a team here - we cross our 'boundaries' and help each other. I'm in Support but do a fair amount of modding, for example.

Play to your strengths :)

Angelina Belle

I'm not aiming for docs, either. I'm only interested in 1 (OK 3) docs.
Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity. -- Hanlon's Razor

Arantor

Every contribution is appreciated; good documentation - especially of the technical variety - is always something every project needs and values.

Angelina Belle

Thanks, Arantor. Actually, I think Jade & I get along pretty well. I want to USE SMF, but am happy to do my little bit to help. :)

Advertisement: