Theme conversion request.

Started by Wyna, April 15, 2005, 11:58:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wyna

Hello everyone, I'm pretty new to these forums and this is my story:

A couple of months ago when invisionfree forum hosting was banner-less, I had myself a little space on the web for my private game's forums to reside. It was pretty great, but one day invisionfree decided they would add nasty banners to the top of my forums, so I searched quite a bit to find a new forum to use. I've been looking around this one for a little while, and I would really like to use it, but I have little knowledge of php scripting and there is this one theme I simply fell in love with made for invision power boards from dannik-tk!

This is a screenshot. hxxp:wyna.cosmicwolf.net/kuro-youko_files/lg.png [nonactive] I changed the banner of course.

These are the template and theme files. hxxp:wyna.cosmicwolf.net/kuro-youko_files/set-Dreamerz.tar [nonactive]

Does anyone know if some sort of conversion, or similar creation could be made for this Dreamerz theme?  If not, thank you for taking the time to read my post!

A.M.A

Telling from the screen shot, though not clear enough, I guess you only need to change the style.css and may be add some new images.

Here is a tutorial of how to alter the style.css
SMF Theme Making Tutorial
also a program to alter style.css
SMFtg off-line template generator
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

Advertisement: