News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Testify your love!

Started by Trekkie101, September 03, 2009, 07:55:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trekkie101

A while ago, fellow SMF teamie Runic posted about our new testimonial page, telling you that we now accept testimonials and gave a little link, and the option to post your thoughts and feelings. This is a follow up post asking for the community to stop for a moment and post their feelings on SMF.

SMF has grown a lot over the years, and we're getting closer to our next major release, a long term plan of mine was to get some proper data on SMF and how it works for our users, helping to encourage enterprise and corporate users into embracing our free software, instead of locking themselves into one of our paid competitors.

With the release of SMF 2.0 I'd quite like to have a large selection of testimonials, along with case studies into SMF, its resource usage and its capabilities. However this stage comes after getting some testimonials in the box.

So I ask, can you spare a minute or two, and tell us your feelings on SMF, tell us what makes it work for you?

http://download.simplemachines.org/testimonials.php

Trekkie :)

Joshua Dickerson

Creepy subject for the topic.
Come work with me at Promenade Group

Need help? See the wiki. Want to help SMF? See the wiki!

Did you know you can help develop SMF? See us on Github.

How have you bettered the world today?

Acans

"The Book of Arantor, 17:3-5
  And I said unto him, thy database query shalt always be sent by the messenger of $smcFunc
  And $smcFunc shall protect you against injections and evil
  And so it came to pass that mysql_query was declared deprecated and even though he says he is not
  dead yet, the time was soon to come to pass when mysql_query shall be gone and no more

Deaks

I LOVE SMF, wait I cant add a testimony darn it
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Arantor

Ain't that a shame, Runic - I can't either, and I can wax lyrical about how awesome SMF is to anyone who'll listen.

Deaks

mind you fact we got badge should say enough for people .... i hope anyway ... if we didnt love SMF we dont deserve the badge we wear
~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

Arantor

That's incredibly true. I'm proud to be supporting SMF and proud to be associated with it.

Advertisement: