News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Christmas

Started by Harro, December 24, 2006, 04:56:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilverMajestic

great dane

help I zoek here for dutch mod

Sea Mac

Quote from: Harro on January 02, 2007, 07:45:45 PM
So you don't want to make it possible that people can actually discuss these things or share their own?
Indeed a bit weird that you use a forum for it.
But it's definatly very original :D
I have been faithfully using this theme for nearly 3 years.
My main site http://softwaresanta.com AND the public Site http://softwaresanta.com/shsmf/index.php Too!

I want to thank you again for this theme, and all your help.

With nearly 22,000 hits: your theme has been seen by quite a few people!

great dane

beautiful topic santa problem here to get him well thus have someone mod for the Netherlands

great dane

have a new thema,  only in Dutch he is very broad, does I my profile in English putting. then he ends up, however, nicely, then he is not this way broad a someone idea how that is possible and what there I can do to.

geert

Sea Mac

Quote from: geert on November 17, 2009, 12:41:48 PM
have a new thema,  only in Dutch he is very broad, does I my profile in English putting. then he ends up, however, nicely, then he is not this way broad a someone idea how that is possible and what there I can do to.

geert
If you are running SMF 1.1.10 you need to install the Dutch Language files from http://download.simplemachines.org/?languages;lang=dutch in your forum
and use one of the standard themes that come with SMF.

Then all the menus/warnings/alerts/tabs will read OK in Dutch. You must set Dutch as the default forum language in your admin panel.

Sorry I couldn't help you more ....  :'(

Sea Mac

Quote from: Harro on January 16, 2007, 01:31:09 PM
Look for this then:
<td valign="middle" align="center" style="height: 60px;">';

// Prepare all the javascript settings.
      echo '
            <div id="smfFadeScroller" style="width: 90%; padding: 2px;color:#FF3333;">

And replace it with this:
<td valign="middle" align="center" style="height: 60px;background-color:#be5456">';

// Prepare all the javascript settings.
      echo '
            <div id="smfFadeScroller" style="width: 90%; padding: 2px;">

Let me know if this is better or not :)

And seems like you already worked pretty hard to fill it with content!
Looks good! :)
Thank you for this theme! I had to reinstall my forum software yesterday so I re-downloaded your theme.

The url links in the news fader were the same color as the news fader background. The news fader background on the file I downloaded was dark green ....

I remembered you had posted theme modification instructions for me in this thread so I came back to review them.

My "Forum" has grown to 2,600 "Presents" and nearly 30,000 visitors have seen your theme on my site in the last 40 months. Software Santa http://softwaresanta.com is a free treasure map to the internet! 2,600 PLUS FREE Items! No Ads! No Malware!

Your Theme IS Compatible with SMF 1.1.11 - and so it carries on for 40 more months!

Is there any chance you'll update it for SMF 2 FINAL when it is released?

You did great work and it has served me well: Thank You!

Software Santa

Sea Mac

Thank You again for this theme.

With over 3,000 downloads: it is in the top 10 of holiday themes (quite popular)!

Your theme IS still compatible with SMF 1.1.14 - and so it has been in service for
52 months on my site. The only "Bug" to report with this theme, as it stands, is that links in the news fader area match the fader background and are invisible. I made the fader background light red on my site.
[/color]
Is there any chance you'll update this theme to work with SMF 2 FINAL - now that 2.0 has gone Gold - before Christmas 2011? I'll be reluctant to lose the theme I've already used for 4 1/2 years .... 5 years this coming Christmas.

You did great work and this theme has served me well:
over 59,000 visitors have seen your theme just from my domain alone! (2.2 million page views: about 1,300 a day)

Thank You!

Software Santa

Sea Mac

Any hope this Theme will ever be updated to work with SMF 2.0.2?  O:)

I used it until I switched up to the SMF 2 forum - for about 5 years! It WAS the most popular Christmas Theme - at one time ....
I AM asking because I'd still like to be using it. But, I'm probably this Theme's only remaining fan ....  :-X

Software Santa (of Software Santa dot Com)

Advertisement: