News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

SMF 2.0 RC1 Garage MOD

Started by JBasco20, September 14, 2009, 10:00:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Westwegoman

Would not install for me either. Several errors on 2.0.9

RRasco

I'll see what I can do to get it updated.
Vehicle Management System for SMF - SMFGarage.com

live627

Nice to see you around. Hopefully, the project isn't dead yet...

Can you please bring your demo site back online?

RRasco

Not dead, just no time to work on it and it was working well enough so I figured leave it be.

I'll see what I can do about the demo site. I had someone compromising it and it was getting spammed despite resetting the db every hour.  If I can figure out a more secure way of doing so I will consider it.

margarett

Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Antes

It would be nice to see your mod on GitHub so we can contribute to it more easily.

RRasco

Quote from: margarett on January 30, 2015, 03:38:49 AM
Quote from: live627 on January 30, 2015, 12:15:41 AM
Nice to see you around.
^^ This

See if this helps ;) http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=533015.0
I'll gladly remove that if you fix it yourself :)

Am I correct to assume you updated the package to install for 2.0.9?  If so that should make it even easier on me to get this updated.

I had my hard drive crash last weekend and spent all week pulling down my backups.  Now that I am back in working condition maybe I'll get a few minutes this weekend to get this up to date for you guys.

RRasco

Quote from: Antes on January 30, 2015, 10:10:52 AM
It would be nice to see your mod on GitHub so we can contribute to it more easily.

That's a possibility.  We had it on SourceForge.  Maybe if I get it updated and get back into it a bit I can get that setup.

margarett

Quote from: RRasco on January 30, 2015, 11:10:55 AM
Am I correct to assume you updated the package to install for 2.0.9?  If so that should make it even easier on me to get this updated.
I did ;)
But I removed a bunch of old stuff from the installer and I removed 1.1.x support so you might just use modification-smf2.xml ;) And even that is pretty easy ;)
This
            <search position="replace"><![CDATA[$message = preg_replace('~(\[img.*?\])(.+?)\[/img\]~eis', '\'$1\' . preg_replace(\'~action(=|%3d)(?!dlattach)~i\', \'action-\', \'$2\') . \'[/img]\'', $message);]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[//$message = preg_replace('~(\[img.*?\])(.+?)\[/img\]~eis', '\'$1\' . preg_replace(\'~action(=|%3d)(?!dlattach)~i\', \'action-\', \'$2\') . \'[/img]\'', $message);
    $message = preg_replace('~(\[img.*?\])(.+?)\[/img\]~eis', '\'$1\' . preg_replace(\'~action(=|%3d)(?!dlattach)(?!garage)~i\', \'action-\', \'$2\') . \'[/img]\'', $message);]]></add>

Becomes this
            <search position="replace"><![CDATA[return $matches[1] . preg_replace('~action(=|%3d)(?!dlattach)~i', 'action-', $matches[2]) . '[/img]';]]></search>
            <add><![CDATA[//return $matches[1] . preg_replace('~action(=|%3d)(?!dlattach)~i', 'action-', $matches[2]) . '[/img]'; //edit by SMF Garage
return $matches[1] . preg_replace('~action(=|%3d)(?!dlattach)(?!garage)~i', 'action-', $matches[2]) . '[/img]';]]></add>

I changed a bunch of other small stuff (moved .js files to "scripts" folder and .css files to "css" folder) but for it to work in 2.0.9, that's all you need ;)

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

RRasco

That's awesome.  I figured it was only one or two edits that were getting caught up with the new code.  I was hoping nothing major changed like from 1.x to 2.x.  I'll leave support for SMF 1.x since it's already there (and sadly my site still runs SMF1--been meaning to fix that too).  Thanks for your help!

margarett

You're welcome :)
It breaks after 2.0.7 because of the changes to remove preg_replace /e
;)

Let us know when you update your package so that I remove my topic 8)

Advertisement: