News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

Why no Hayeren/Armenian

Started by TopitzinQuetzalcoatl, September 26, 2009, 09:01:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TopitzinQuetzalcoatl

Hey, I think it would be great if we had Armenian here too, there are alot of users who want Armenian support, but SMF doesn't offer it, many have instead used other boards and I feel SMF is better than the ones used, so maybe a chance we can get some Hayeren in here.

Akyhne

It would require Armenian active members as well as one or two persons that would work as moderator of those boards.

TopitzinQuetzalcoatl

Well there are a few active Armenian members here, plus there are two guys who I know that can help, in addition while not Shakespearian with it, I can speak it and understand the alphabet, so if anyone is interested, I'd love to help SMF expand into Hayeren.

Շնորհակալություն Աքյհնե ջան/Thanks Akyhne

Akyhne

To become a moderator, you need a history here, meaning you have to have been consistent in your visits and postings for quite a few months.

We basically welcome any translators and add any language if the language is spoken by enough people in the world. However one should not join and translate SMF if he/she doesn't speak a language fluent and can do proper translations without a lot of spell errors.

We do have the Armenian_east and an Armenian_west languages in our language editor. I don't know what the difference is.

zachar

I'd like have Armenian too, may be we can provide any translation phrases to help you for that?

zachar

How to find Armenian active SMF Member, to help him?

Relyana

Hi zanchar and welcome to simplemachines.org

Please read the opening post from the SMF is searching for translators! topic for a start. Let us know in case you're interested in translating SMF into Armenian. :)

Advertisement: