Mod by: Enecumene
Forum: Delphiaccess.com
Version: 1.0 Date 02/10/2009
Compatibility: SMF 1.1.9, 1.1.10, 2.0 BETA 4, 2.0 RC1-1, 2.0 RC1-2

DESCRIPTION:

Tracking IP Users with www.ip-adress.com

Sabre™

Congratulations :)
What is the difference between [THIS] mod and yours?

Cheers
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

funkenwerner

Quote from: Sabre™ on October 03, 2009, 11:25:03 PM

Cheers

More Versionscompatible und Language ;-)

Works fine in SMF 1.1.10
SMF 1.1.11 in Verwendung

Sabre™

They have exactly the same version compatibility, and exactly the same code!  Please check before making throwing false statements around.
The only difference is that this mod has 1 language more, Spanish, but that is it!
I cant understand why you'd have 2 mods that offer the exact same function on the site.
There is no little tweek here or there that differs from the other, they are exactly the same!
Anyways, it is a nice mod :) and does its job, but why do we need 2 of the same, 2 threads for the same thing?
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

enecumene

Quote from: Sabre™ on October 03, 2009, 11:25:03 PM

Cheers

Hello,
Thank for your notice.

I realize that there was already a mod on this matter, I regret for the duplication. If some moderator deems it necessary, please delete this mod.

regards.

grafitus

Congratulations. Thanks for modification. :)

DarkMere

Just installed this, no problem reported when it installed, however I cannot see what it does  :-[ , I just know someone is going to come along and point out something obvious, but when I click onto someone's ip address, there is nothing new, no new options, everything is the same?

Advertisement: