News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Unknown column?

Started by Dogodame, October 16, 2009, 09:22:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dogodame

Starting suddenly today:
QuoteUnknown column 'a.file_hash' in 'field list'
File: /home/content/d/o/g/dogocan/html/forum/Sources/Display.php
Line: 711

Note: It appears that your database may require an upgrade. Your forum's files are currently at version SMF 1.1.10, while your database is at version 1.1.5. The above error might possibly go away if you execute the latest version of upgrade.php.

Everything I look into says we're using the the latest version of SMF 1.1.10, and other versions are up to date. You can see the forum, and the topic list, but cannot access the posts. My hubby was able to make one post at one point, but then couldn't access any posts after that.

I don't usually do the updates and maintenance. I have someone more technically advanced then I to help me ;) but he's unavailable right now, and I was hoping to be able to fix this quickly myself?

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks!

Arantor

A previous update, from 1.1.8 to 1.1.9 was not applied properly.

From our Downloads page, download the 1.1.10 Large Upgrade package, unpack it on your computer, and upload the upgradeDatabase.php and all the .sql files to the forum in to the same directory where SSI.php and Settings.php are.

Then log into the forum normally, and you'll see the address in the browser ends in index.php. Change the index.php to upgradeDatabase.php and press enter. This should then fix the problem.

Advertisement: