News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Battle

Started by Chen Zhen, July 13, 2009, 08:44:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BugginIn

Quote from: Diego Andrés on March 03, 2023, 05:40:33 PMI'd just overflow it inside a container and call it a day

TY, not sure how to do that... But guessing from the responses here on the question, looks like no-one came up with a way to display on a cell phone responsive view...

All good, just didn't want to be the one with out it...

Thank you all...

BugginIn

Arantor

In your screenshot, each of the tile images is 72x70 pixels - that means on a typical phone, you can expect to get between 4 and 6 wide based on the typical sizes of phones.

So responsive by definition means one of two things: you make the tiles tiny or you make it so you have to scroll around (as Diego suggested), but on a 15-wide layout as per your screenshot, that's probably going to suck to actually use. Even if you turn the phone landscape it's still going to suck because you're only going to get that same 4-6 high rather than wide.

That's the point of asking my question: if you were talking about this working on a phone how do you imagine it could work where you could actually play it and it be good? What would make sense for you?

BugginIn

Hello All...

So I have a profile mod, can someone show me what code needs to be placed to display like the 2.0.19 version?

Like it use to say, battle stats, attack, etc.. ?? It posted it in Profile info area, believe was near "Thanked"

Not loading there automatically...

Thank you,

Bugginin

BugginIn

Quote from: BugginIn on November 24, 2023, 09:56:23 AMHello All...

So I have a profile mod, can someone show me what code needs to be placed to display like the 2.0.19 version?

Like it use to say, battle stats, attack, etc.. ?? It posted it in Profile info area, believe was near "Thanked"

Not loading there automatically...

Thank you,

Bugginin

UPDATE - found out, when I look at someones Profile the battle stats are there, just not if I'm looking at mine, doesn't show.

Is that normal or did some od kick it out?

Thank you,

Bugginin

Chen Zhen

It's because the template is different when using the link from the top drop-down for your own profile.
If you look at the URL for your own profile from that link you'll see "area=forumprofile" which is not there when you click on user name links.

Click on your user name link from a post or the "users online" list and you'll see what I mean.

My SMF Mods & Plug-Ins

WebDev

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune." - Noam Chomsky

BugginIn

TY, much appreciated..

BTW - one of the top 5 mods out there for sure, amazing job...

My only wish, and keep looking for an update is for the responsive part of it...

Other than that, just beautiful work here... TY, TY...

Bugginin

Advertisement: