News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

[3493][SMF 2 RC2] 2 BBC Color Bugs

Started by Skhilled, November 01, 2009, 04:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skhilled

First Bug:

You cannot change the color of two separate texts right after the other using the same color. For example, you can type the following:

test1

test2

You can change the first color, to say, red. You will not be able to change "test2" to red. You must manually add the color bbc code to achieve it.

Second Bug:

Changing one color from another will add the bbc color code to the text but will leave the text as the first color or the color in the innermost color group. You can see this if you try to modify the post after doing it.

[color=purple]test1[/color]
[color=blue][color=white]test2[/color][/color]

It show either change to the new color while deleting the old bbc color code or not make any change including the addition of the new color code.

Skhilled

You also cannot change the font or font size as mentioned in example 1 (First Bug) above.

Lists also do not work. Here is the code seen for bullets and lists, respectively:

[list]\n[li][u]test[/u][/li]\n\n[/list]

[list type=decimal]\n[li][i]test[/i][/li]\n\n[/list]

Actually doing them will produce these in Curves:

bullets1bullets2

numbers1numbers2

Skhilled

You also cannot add anything further to your post after the lists. The cursor will sit approximately 5 spaces or the same point where the list is started. I tried to modify my last post but could not add anything after the last list.

It is different using Core theme. You'll see these "\n  \n  \n".

Aaron

Thanks for the reports, Skhilled.

The bug with the newlines not being parsed properly has been resolved in SVN a few days ago. The one regarding the colours is new to me, though. I'll have a look at that later.

Skhilled

I just noticed that it happens using the core theme not Curves...the colors.

I just tested the colors on Curves and they seem to work fine.

SleePy

I am unable to reproduce this.  What browser are you using?

Are you able to reproduce this here?
Jeremy D ~ Site Team / SMF Developer ~ GitHub Profile ~ Join us on IRC @ Libera.chat/#smf ~ Support the SMF Support team!

Skhilled

Sorry, Sleepy! Been working a ton of overtime.

This might have been with the Charter Preview...can't remember. I'll test it again on the public release.

karlbenson

Advertisement: