News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

FFMPEG_php is installed, but Apache won't start.

Started by Tiribulus, November 04, 2009, 09:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tiribulus

I'm hoping this is as easy as Akyhne says it is.  :)

I can't begin to remember all the errors and different versions of the install for this I had to go through. Kept getting the famous "no headers" issue, then no make file and back and forth. Finally did get it installed (I'm pretty sure), it's in my live extensions dir though I can't get a version number:

Forum:~ # ffmpeg
FFmpeg version UNKNOWN, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
  built on Nov  3 2009 16:43:05 with gcc 4.3.1 20080507 (prerelease)
[gcc-4_3-branch revision 135036]
configuration: --shlibdir=/usr/lib --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --lib                                   
dir=/usr/lib --enable-shared --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis --enable-lib                                     
theora --enable-libspeex --enable-libfaad --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-libxvid --enable-postproc --enable-gpl --enable-x11grab --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-a mrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libx264 --enable-libdc1394 --enable-pth                                   
  reads
  libavutil     50. 3. 0 / 50. 3. 0
  libavcodec    52.37. 0 / 52.37. 0
  libavformat   52.39. 2 / 52.39. 2
  libavdevice   52. 2. 0 / 52. 2. 0
  libswscale     0. 7. 1 /  0. 7. 1
  libpostproc   51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0
At least one output file must be specified

The test runs:
Forum:/etc/php5/conf.d/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0/tests/test_media # ffmpeg -i robot.avi -s 320x240 -ar 44100 -r 12 robot.flv
FFmpeg version UNKNOWN, Copyright (c) 2000-2009 Fabrice Bellard, et al.
  built on Nov  3 2009 16:43:05 with gcc 4.3.1 20080507 (prerelease) [gcc-4_3-branch revision 135036]
  configuration: --shlibdir=/usr/lib --prefix=/usr --mandir=/usr/share/man --libdir=/usr/lib --enable-shared --enable-libmp3lame --enable-libvorbis --enable-libtheora --enable-libspeex --enable-libfaad --enable-libfaac --enable-nonfree --enable-libxvid --enable-postproc --enable-gpl --enable-x11grab --enable-libschroedinger --enable-libdirac --enable-libgsm --enable-version3 --enable-libopencore-amrnb --enable-libopencore-amrwb --enable-libx264 --enable-libdc1394 --enable-pthreads
  libavutil     50. 3. 0 / 50. 3. 0
  libavcodec    52.37. 0 / 52.37. 0
  libavformat   52.39. 2 / 52.39. 2
  libavdevice   52. 2. 0 / 52. 2. 0
  libswscale     0. 7. 1 /  0. 7. 1
  libpostproc   51. 2. 0 / 51. 2. 0
[mpeg @ 0x807abc0]invalid dts/pts combination
    Last message repeated 22 times
[mpeg @ 0x807abc0]max_analyze_duration reached
Input #0, mpeg, from 'robot.avi':
  Duration: 00:00:09.60, start: 0.177778, bitrate: 183 kb/s
    Stream #0.0[0x1c0]: Audio: mp2, 32000 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 32 kb/s
    Stream #0.1[0x1e0]: Video: mpeg1video, yuv420p, 160x112 [PAR 1:1 DAR 10:7], 104857 kb/s, 25 tbr, 90k tbn, 25 tbc
Output #0, flv, to 'robot.flv':
    Stream #0.0: Video: flv, yuv420p, 320x240 [PAR 15:14 DAR 10:7], q=2-31, 200 kb/s, 1k tbn, 12 tbc
    Stream #0.1: Audio: libmp3lame, 44100 Hz, 1 channels, s16, 64 kb/s
Stream mapping:
  Stream #0.1 -> #0.0
  Stream #0.0 -> #0.1
Press [q] to stop encoding
[mpeg @ 0x807abc0]invalid dts/pts combination
frame=  118 fps=  0 q=7.7 Lsize=     412kB time=9.77 bitrate= 345.6kbits/s
video:328kB audio:76kB global headers:0kB muxing overhead 1.973509%

However, when I add extension=ffmpeg.so to my php.ini file Apache won't start. I get this:
Starting httpd2 (prefork) ..failed

Any insight would be just fabulous.
Thanks

青山 素子

Check the Apache error log, it'll have a bit more info from PHP on what the exact issue is.
Motoko-chan
Director, Simple Machines

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Tiribulus

Quote from: Motoko-chan on November 04, 2009, 11:16:47 PM
Check the Apache error log, it'll have a bit more info from PHP on what the exact issue is.

I do have this from one of the attempted restarts after adding the ffmpeg extension call to php.ini.

[Wed Nov 04 21:28:48 2009] [notice] caught SIGTERM, shutting down
[Wed Nov 04 21:28:56 2009] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/php5/extensions/ffmpeg.so: undefined symbol: register_ffmpeg_frame_class
[Wed Nov 04 21:29:27 2009] [warn] Init: Session Cache is not configured [hint: SSLSessionCache]
[Wed Nov 04 21:29:28 2009] [notice] Apache/2.2.8 (Linux/SUSE) mod_ssl/2.2.8 OpenSSL/0.9.8g PHP/5.3.1RC2-dev configured -- resuming normal operations

I gotta be honest, I was also playing around with ffmpeg-php as part of this whole thing. I don't know if I have something very messed up and I also don't know how to find out. ffmpeg was already installed from yast and I also wound up having to install ffmpeg-dev from there which also didn't ultimately work, but it did get rid of the make and install errors on the CL.

青山 素子

That missing symbol is the likely cause. Did you build ffmpeg-php off your ffmpeg install? If you installed from a pre-compiled package, that's the problem.
Motoko-chan

Note: Unless otherwise stated, my posts are not representative of any official position or opinion of Simple Machines.

Tiribulus

Which version of the several different ways I tried getting it installed that is now current is anybody's guess. Is there a way I can find out?

青山 素子

Okay, I can't quite comprehend what you just said. Sorry. What do you want to find out?
Motoko-chan

Tiribulus

Is there a way I can tell which way it's been installed? I tried every which way I could find and I don't know which one finally worked, or appeared to work.

青山 素子

Not easily, no. If you use a package system, you could see if that's installed. However, if you left it installed and overwrote with a custom build, then it won't be of any help.

Personally, I'd either manually build php-ffmpeg, or try to use the packaged versions of both.
Motoko-chan

Tiribulus

This is where I run into problems with my unspectacular Linux skills.

Actually the last thing I think I did was download ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 and install that, but I had to use the Suse packman (YAST) to install the dev package first. Does that help?
Thanks again BTW.

青山 素子

Motoko-chan

Tiribulus

It's called libffmpeg-devel

I kept getting make and header errors until I did. Of all the Linux installs I've done, this one was the most confusing with a dozen different instructions and even a few different ones for Suse.

青山 素子

Quote from: Tiribulus on November 05, 2009, 11:55:59 AM

Those would be the include and header files for ffmpeg, which won't match the actual ffmpeg you hand-compiled. That will certainly cause symbol issues.

When compiling ffmpeg-php, you'll probably have to add include and header paths to where the ffmpeg you built installed. If you didn't mess with the prefix, it's likely in /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include

I have noticed that the latest ffmpeg from the git head (and svn head since they are kept in sync) doesn't install all the headers you might need. I'd try removing the devel package, setting the right include and library paths, then seeing what headers the build complains about.

If you are really stuck, I have an srpm for a very recent ffmpeg (last week or so). It's Mandriva-styled, but shouldn't be too different if you want to try an rpmbuild on it.
Motoko-chan

Tiribulus

Quote from: Motoko-chan on November 05, 2009, 01:47:15 PM
Quote from: Tiribulus on November 05, 2009, 11:55:59 AM

Those would be the include and header files for ffmpeg, which won't match the actual ffmpeg you hand-compiled. That will certainly cause symbol issues.

When compiling ffmpeg-php, you'll probably have to add include and header paths to where the ffmpeg you built installed. If you didn't mess with the prefix, it's likely in /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include

I have noticed that the latest ffmpeg from the git head (and svn head since they are kept in sync) doesn't install all the headers you might need. I'd try removing the devel package, setting the right include and library paths, then seeing what headers the build complains about.

If you are really stuck, I have an srpm for a very recent ffmpeg (last week or so). It's Mandriva-styled, but shouldn't be too different if you want to try an rpmbuild on it.
/usr/local/lib is empty and /usr/local/include has an ffmpeg folder, but which is also empty. That must mean they are not the right paths or it isn't installed properly.

青山 素子

Very possible, but it really depends on how ffmpeg was configured. If you have slocate (or similar) installed, do a locate on "avcodec.h" and "avutil.h" and see what pops up.
Motoko-chan

Tiribulus

avcodec.h is in /usr/include/libavcodec/ and avutil.h is in /usr/include/libavutil/ . There's also 2 other folders with names starting libav. 8 additional folders from that same day with what appear to be files related to AV stuff. I really appreciate your help man, but I fear I may have gotten myself too screwed up with this one.  :-[

青山 素子

First, remove ffmpeg-php and any ffmpeg rpm packages you installed, including the devel packages.

Next, you'll want to try and manually remove the files you installed. The directories for the includes are "libavcodec", "libavdevice", "libavformat", "libavutil", and "libpostproc". You might also have "libswscale", although it depends on if it was a separate package or not. You will also want to hunt down the so files of those names as well.

The ffmpeg binaries are "ffmpeg", "ffplay", and "ffserver". Man pages use those names as well.

That should get you started on cleaning things out to start fresh.
Motoko-chan

Tiribulus

Maybe that will do it. I found some guys instructions specifically for Suse 11 and it did get me closer, but then failed heroically on the make test. Get this one of the files in the ffmpeg-php pack was misspelled, you read that right. I got another error at first and found where somebody else had figured that out and sure enough removing the stray T from the extension allowed it to install, or so it seemed. This is pi$$in me off, I'll try dumping all the ffmpeg stuff a bit later. Here's the make test. It's like it's missing everything even though it's all there and the extension is indeed the new one from a little while ago.
Forum:~/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0 # make test

Build complete.
Don't forget to run 'make test'.

PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/bz2.so' - modules/bz2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/bz2.so' - modules/bz2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/ctype.so' - modules/ctype.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/ctype.so' - modules/ctype.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/curl.so' - modules/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/curl.so' - modules/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/dom.so' - modules/dom.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/dom.so' - modules/dom.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/exif.so' - modules/exif.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/exif.so' - modules/exif.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/ftp.so' - modules/ftp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/ftp.so' - modules/ftp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/gd.so' - modules/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/gd.so' - modules/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/hash.so' - modules/hash.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/hash.so' - modules/hash.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/iconv.so' - modules/iconv.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/iconv.so' - modules/iconv.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/json.so' - modules/json.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/json.so' - modules/json.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mbstring.so' - modules/mbstring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mbstring.so' - modules/mbstring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mcrypt.so' - modules/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mcrypt.so' - modules/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mysql.so' - modules/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mysql.so' - modules/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mysqli.so' - modules/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mysqli.so' - modules/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/openssl.so' - modules/openssl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/openssl.so' - modules/openssl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo.so' - modules/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo.so' - modules/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo_mysql.so' - modules/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo_mysql.so' - modules/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo_sqlite.so' - modules/pdo_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo_sqlite.so' - modules/pdo_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pspell.so' - modules/pspell.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pspell.so' - modules/pspell.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/sqlite.so' - modules/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/sqlite.so' - modules/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/sqlite3.so' - modules/sqlite3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/sqlite3.so' - modules/sqlite3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/suhosin.so' - modules/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/suhosin.so' - modules/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/tokenizer.so' - modules/tokenizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/tokenizer.so' - modules/tokenizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/xmlreader.so' - modules/xmlreader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/xmlreader.so' - modules/xmlreader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/xmlwriter.so' - modules/xmlwriter.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/xmlwriter.so' - modules/xmlwriter.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/zip.so' - modules/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/zip.so' - modules/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/zlib.so' - modules/zlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/zlib.so' - modules/zlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/bz2.so' - modules/bz2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/bz2.so' - modules/bz2.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/ctype.so' - modules/ctype.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/ctype.so' - modules/ctype.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/curl.so' - modules/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/curl.so' - modules/curl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/dom.so' - modules/dom.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/dom.so' - modules/dom.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/exif.so' - modules/exif.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/exif.so' - modules/exif.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/ftp.so' - modules/ftp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/ftp.so' - modules/ftp.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/gd.so' - modules/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/gd.so' - modules/gd.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/hash.so' - modules/hash.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/hash.so' - modules/hash.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/iconv.so' - modules/iconv.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/iconv.so' - modules/iconv.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/json.so' - modules/json.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/json.so' - modules/json.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mbstring.so' - modules/mbstring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mbstring.so' - modules/mbstring.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mcrypt.so' - modules/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mcrypt.so' - modules/mcrypt.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mysql.so' - modules/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mysql.so' - modules/mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mysqli.so' - modules/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/mysqli.so' - modules/mysqli.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/openssl.so' - modules/openssl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/openssl.so' - modules/openssl.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo.so' - modules/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo.so' - modules/pdo.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo_mysql.so' - modules/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo_mysql.so' - modules/pdo_mysql.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo_sqlite.so' - modules/pdo_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pdo_sqlite.so' - modules/pdo_sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pspell.so' - modules/pspell.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/pspell.so' - modules/pspell.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/sqlite.so' - modules/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/sqlite.so' - modules/sqlite.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/sqlite3.so' - modules/sqlite3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/sqlite3.so' - modules/sqlite3.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/suhosin.so' - modules/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/suhosin.so' - modules/suhosin.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/tokenizer.so' - modules/tokenizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/tokenizer.so' - modules/tokenizer.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/xmlreader.so' - modules/xmlreader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/xmlreader.so' - modules/xmlreader.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/xmlwriter.so' - modules/xmlwriter.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/xmlwriter.so' - modules/xmlwriter.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/zip.so' - modules/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/zip.so' - modules/zip.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/zlib.so' - modules/zlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'modules/zlib.so' - modules/zlib.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

=====================================================================
PHP         : /usr/bin/php5
CWD         : /root/ffmpeg-php-0.6.0
Extra dirs  :
VALGRIND    : Not used
Running selected tests.
FAIL ffmpeg getAudioBitRate test [tests/getAudioBitRate.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getAudioChannels test [tests/getAudioChannels.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getAudioCodec test [tests/getAudioCodec.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getAudioSampleRate test [tests/getAudioSampleRate.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getAudioStreamId test [tests/getAudioStreamId.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getBitRate test [tests/getBitRate.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getDuration test [tests/getDuration.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFileName test [tests/getFileName.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrame test [tests/getFrame.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrameCount test [tests/getFrameCount.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrameHeight test [tests/getFrameHeight.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrameNumber test [tests/getFrameNumber.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrameRate test [tests/getFrameRate.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrameWidth test [tests/getFrameWidth.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrame backwards test [tests/getFramesBackwards.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrames forward test [tests/getFramesForward.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFrames forward test [tests/getFramesForwardPassedEnd.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getFramesNoArg test [tests/getFramesNoArg.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getID3Info() test [tests/getID3Info.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg get key frames test [tests/getNextKeyFrame.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getPTS test (Fixme: This test is no good with robot.avi) [tests/getPTS.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getPixelAspectRatio test [tests/getPixelAspectRatio.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getPixelFormat test [tests/getPixelFormat.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getVideoBitRate test [tests/getVideoBitRate.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getVideoCodec test [tests/getVideoCodec.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg getVideoStreamId test [tests/getVideoStreamId.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg hasAudio test [tests/hasAudio.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg test key frame [tests/isKeyFrame.phpt]
FAIL ffmpeg persistent movie test [tests/persistentMovie.phpt]
Number of tests :   29                29
Tests skipped   :    0 (  0.0%) --------
Tests warned    :    0 (  0.0%) (  0.0%)
Tests failed    :   29 (100.0%) (100.0%)
Expected fail   :    0 (  0.0%) (  0.0%)
Tests passed    :    0 (  0.0%) (  0.0%)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Time taken      :    7 seconds

FAILED TEST SUMMARY
---------------------------------------------------------------------
ffmpeg getAudioBitRate test [tests/getAudioBitRate.phpt]
ffmpeg getAudioChannels test [tests/getAudioChannels.phpt]
ffmpeg getAudioCodec test [tests/getAudioCodec.phpt]
ffmpeg getAudioSampleRate test [tests/getAudioSampleRate.phpt]
ffmpeg getAudioStreamId test [tests/getAudioStreamId.phpt]
ffmpeg getBitRate test [tests/getBitRate.phpt]
ffmpeg getDuration test [tests/getDuration.phpt]
ffmpeg getFileName test [tests/getFileName.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrame test [tests/getFrame.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrameCount test [tests/getFrameCount.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrameHeight test [tests/getFrameHeight.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrameNumber test [tests/getFrameNumber.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrameRate test [tests/getFrameRate.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrameWidth test [tests/getFrameWidth.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrame backwards test [tests/getFramesBackwards.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrames forward test [tests/getFramesForward.phpt]
ffmpeg getFrames forward test [tests/getFramesForwardPassedEnd.phpt]
ffmpeg getFramesNoArg test [tests/getFramesNoArg.phpt]
ffmpeg getID3Info() test [tests/getID3Info.phpt]
ffmpeg get key frames test [tests/getNextKeyFrame.phpt]
ffmpeg getPTS test (Fixme: This test is no good with robot.avi) [tests/getPTS.phpt]
ffmpeg getPixelAspectRatio test [tests/getPixelAspectRatio.phpt]
ffmpeg getPixelFormat test [tests/getPixelFormat.phpt]
ffmpeg getVideoBitRate test [tests/getVideoBitRate.phpt]
ffmpeg getVideoCodec test [tests/getVideoCodec.phpt]
ffmpeg getVideoStreamId test [tests/getVideoStreamId.phpt]
ffmpeg hasAudio test [tests/hasAudio.phpt]
ffmpeg test key frame [tests/isKeyFrame.phpt]
ffmpeg persistent movie test [tests/persistentMovie.phpt]

青山 素子

The test will tend to fail (since the extension isn't loaded during the test), but there is a test php page that ships with the thing. Ignore the test, try to install it, and check for complaints.
Motoko-chan

Tiribulus

/usr/sbin/httpd2-prefork: symbol lookup error: /usr/lib/php5/extensions/ffmpeg.so: undefined symbol: register_ffmpeg_frame_class

It hates me

Advertisement: