News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Slash through Banned Usernames

Started by vbgamer45, November 12, 2009, 10:42:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arantor

ɔɔɔɔɔɔuɥoɾ

Well, you put a lot of work for such a small change, I thought that was not your thing, was this mod a request?

SMF 2.0 RC5

Webhost to New Webhost file transfer service, PM me - Fast transfers

Arantor

Groovy™

update to RC4 and RC5 please ...thanks :)

4LP3RUZ1

is gonna be a bump, but there are two changes to Display.php that read:
if ($row['is_activated'] > 0)

Shouldn't that be:
if ($row['is_activated'] > 10) like the rest?

Cuz the section that lists all the members viewing the topic (at the beginning of the topic) has all the members' names crossed off :)
Frozen frogs are back :(

MoreBloodWine

Want a sig like mine for your BTCGuild stats ? Then check this out: Spend-ur-Bits

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: 4LP3RUZ1 on July 04, 2013, 10:38:18 AM
is gonna be a bump, but there are two changes to Display.php that read:
if ($row['is_activated'] > 0)

Shouldn't that be:
if ($row['is_activated'] > 10) like the rest?

Cuz the section that lists all the members viewing the topic (at the beginning of the topic) has all the members' names crossed off :)
Little bump but thank you so much it's indeed the way to fix it :D
Quote from: BeastMode topic=525177.msg3720020#msg3720020
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Arantor

Wow, this bug is actually from my original version of the mod... from 5 years ago, but never properly investigated...

Ninja ZX-10RR

Quote from: ♥ on August 28, 2014, 12:21:30 PM
Wow, this bug is actually from my original version of the mod... from 5 years ago, but never properly investigated...
I know that it is, in fact it surprised me to find an error in a mod that was originally coded by you. ;) anyway the fix is as simple as that, 2 missing "1", probably 2 typos or distraction nothing more :)
It's so powerful that on this post and even in the two PMs you sent me,you still answered my question very quickly and you're apologizing for the delay. You're the #1 support I've probably ever encountered man, so much respect for that. Thank you, and get better soon.

I'll keep this in my siggy for a while just to remind me that someone appreciated what I did while others didn't.

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

Arantor

Pretty much yup. But 5 years ago was a long time and I have done many bigger and scarier things since.

Ninja ZX-10RR

I know since AFAIK I have many other ones from you installed ;)

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

vbgamer45

Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

Arantor

Ninja ZX-10RR

Found a much worse bug in this one I'm afraid :(

So if you activate the calendar and try to post in the board linked to the calendar you get a database error because "mem.is_approved" db column called in display.php at around string 600 cannot be found. Uninstalling the mod fixes the issue... Fix this please?

♥ Jess ♥

STOP EDITING MY PROFILE

dougiefresh

This old bug report is still present and reproducable in the current SMF 2.0.x line under Personal Messages....
Quote from: ExWizzard on December 18, 2009, 04:18:48 PM
Allright , think i see where the problem is , when you choose the message options:

Display personal messages: 
All at once <-- works fine
One at a time  <-- all names are crossed here
As a conversations <-- all names are crossed here

DSystem

Solution for bug reported by ExWizzard and dougiefresh.

PersonalMessage.php

Before:
'name' => $subject['is_activated']? '<s>' . $subject['from_name'] . '</s>' : $subject['from_name'],
'link' => $subject['not_guest'] ? '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $subject['id_member_from'] . '">' . ($subject['is_activated']? '<s>' . $subject['from_name'] . '</s>' : $subject['from_name']) . '</a>' : $subject['from_name'],

After:
'name' => $subject['is_activated'] > 10? '<s>' . $subject['from_name'] . '</s>' : $subject['from_name'],
'link' => $subject['not_guest'] ? '<a href="' . $scripturl . '?action=profile;u=' . $subject['id_member_from'] . '">' . ($subject['is_activated'] > 10 ? '<s>' . $subject['from_name'] . '</s>' : $subject['from_name']) . '</a>' : $subject['from_name'],

Circa

Installed in 2.0.11 and get a database error when visiting topics.

Unknown column 'mem.is_approved' in 'field list'

Any plans on updating? I understand this is an old mod, so no worries if not. Just thought I'd report this bug. :)

One work around I found is to add a new member group for banned users, and add ";text-decoration:line-through;" in the member group color field. So mine has "black;text-decoration: line-through;"

Of course, it's only effective if you have a mod that shows member colors everywhere on the board.

GL700Wing

Getting the following error in ./Sources/Display for Calendar Events:
8: Undefined index: is_activated
File: ./Sources/Display.php
Line: 644

==>644:    if ($row['is_activated'] > 10)
      645:       $row['real_name'] = '<s>' . $row['real_name'] . '</s>';

Suspect the bug is caused by the following installation error in the previous SELECT statement:
Find:
cal.id_member, mem.real_name

Replace: *should be*
cal.id_member, mem.real_name, mem.is_activated

(The replace code in the  installation is "cal.id_member, mem.real_name, mem.is_approved")
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

vbgamer45

Update
!Fixed Undefined index: is_activated in display.php
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

GL700Wing

Getting the following error in ./Sources/PersonalMessage.php:
8: Undefined index: to_name
Line: 1763

The error is caused by the first replacement of 'name' => $row['real_name'], that occurs when the mod is installed:

Currently:
Find:'name' => $row['real_name'],
Replace With:'name' => ($row['is_activated'] > 10 ? '<s>' . $row['to_name'] . '</s>' : $row['to_name']),

Should be:
Find:'name' => $row['real_name'],
Replace With:'name' => ($row['is_activated'] > 10 ? '<s>' . $row['real_name'] . '</s>' : $row['real_name']),
Life doesn't have to be perfect to be wonderful ...

Advertisement: