Curve Mobile

Started by Dragooon, December 13, 2009, 11:05:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doughboy99

Hi

I'm being told by one of our users that this is not working when using a Blackberry 8900. The user is being taken to the Wap version of the forum. User Agent info is

HTTP_USER_AGENT=blackberry 8900/4.6.1.199 profile/midp-2.0 configuration/cldc-1.1 vendorid/125

I had the user clear his browser cache and I've cleared the file cache for the forum. Any ideas what the problem may be?

macii

A forum member reports that once he selects the stylesheet - he is unable to change to any other.. there is no link in his profile for changing the stylesheet back..have I installed an older version, or is this a known issue?

Rumbaar

Great work Dragooon, haven't tried it yet but looking too.  Is it all code based, so it uses the same base Curve image files?  So in theory could make use of a custom Curve image to change the look?
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Eliana Tamerin

Quote from: macii on January 26, 2010, 07:50:17 PM
A forum member reports that once he selects the stylesheet - he is unable to change to any other.. there is no link in his profile for changing the stylesheet back..have I installed an older version, or is this a known issue?

At the bottom of the page is a link to the Full Version, which should send the person back into the normal theme.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

Dragooon

Quote from: Rumbaar on February 07, 2010, 04:43:36 PM
Great work Dragooon, haven't tried it yet but looking too.  Is it all code based, so it uses the same base Curve image files?  So in theory could make use of a custom Curve image to change the look?
The files are entirely from Curve. The images are same, the css is a bit modified and the files are heavily simplified. But it does not directly link to curve images, it comes with them though.

Rumbaar

I just meant if I had the modified curve images I could just drop them in there and they'll work okay?  I guess I could try and see ... :)
"An important reward for a job well done is a personal sense of worthwhile achievement."

[ Themes ]

Eliana Tamerin

You can, he didn't change a single image.
Do NOT PM me for support.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 is OUT!
SimplePortal Project Manager
Download | Docs
SimplePortal: Power of Simplicity!

TemperamentalMan

I've installed this on the forum, and followed the advice of other posters (clear cache from Admin, etc.) and BlackBerry users are still being sent to the WAP2 site.  Am I missing something?

~DS~

This theme doesn't even have admin access...I am trying to add a logo in this mobile version...
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Sabre™

Very good!
Going to give this a whirl.
Thank You :)
Do NOT give admin and/or ftp details to just anybody, see if they are trust worthy first!!  Do your homework ;)

rwalterk

Thanks so much for doing this Dragooon.  I've installed it on our forum and it works well on Palm Pre, Android and iPhone.  My one feature request is to have the Recent Topics section show up though, as that's the first thing that all of our users look at when logging in.  Thanks again though, this is very necessary and appreciated.

-Ray

ApplianceJunk

http://www.opera.com/mini/

Works great for posting and admin my smf site.

ukhalik2

I want to make a mobile site, which should work on mobiles like nokia N series,

how to use this theme that it automatically do this?

and also is it compatible with smf 2.0 RC3

navjotjsingh

Any update for 2.0RC3?

kaamaru

I need help! Is there a way I can change the size of the youtube video depending on the theme?

kaamaru

Whats the link to go to the full site?

Dragooon

It should be at the very bottom.

kaamaru

Sorry, but I use a different mobile theme.

Could you tell me the URL as I use your mod to get to that theme.

Thanks!

Masterd

GarfieldP

I really like the theme

Advertisement: