I have a problem with user avatars being too large. Example: anyone can upload animated gif 1.5Mb as his/her avatar despite my setting "Max size per attachment" is 128k (and i cant find restrictions to the avatar sizes themselves).
I have SMF version 1.1.11. Other settings:
- Attachments mode: enable all attachments
- Check attachment's extension: no
- Allowed attachment extensions: doc,gif,jpg,mpg,pdf,png,txt,zip
- Attachments directory: ...
- Max attachment folder space: 10240 KB <- remember this
- Max attachment size per post: 192 KB
- Max size per attachment: 128 KB
- Max number of attachments per post: 4
- Maximum width of uploaded avatar: 100
- Maximum height of uploaded avatar: 100
- Resize oversized large avatars: no
- Upload avatars to... Attachment directory
File Attachment Statistics:
- Total Size of Attachment Directory: 22300.1 KB <-
- Total Space Available in Attachment Directory: 0 KB
Looks like it is possible to upload avatar to the "full" attachment directory? Seems strange.
So i repeat: if any user will try to upload large (>1Mb) animated gif 100x100, user will succeed. How can i restrict max avatar size?
Thank you for your help!