View the most recent posts on the forum.

Started by midkin, December 22, 2009, 06:49:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forum Guy

just skimmed the code for disabling it in RC3 and there is an easy way - just uncheck Show statistics on board index: in Current Theme and it is gone for good.

RVD

Quote from: Forum Guy on February 04, 2010, 02:16:50 AM
Probably a very good idea to have a check-box option for this in the admin CP  section guest permissions

I too find that especially guests, by default, should NOT be able to see recent posts listed (or any stats)
Quote from: bluidkiti on April 09, 2010, 06:33:56 PM
Quote from: Forum Guy on February 04, 2010, 02:16:50 AM
Probably a very good idea to have a check-box option for this in the admin CP  section guest permissions

I too find that especially guests, by default, should NOT be able to see recent posts listed (or any stats)

I think so also.  Great idea!

I know this is an old topic and I apologize. But I would really like to be able to shut off "view most recent posts on the forum" for guests.

Can anyone help?
Thank you for your time.  :)

RVD

I just noticed this was for version 2. I found this topic in a google search, anyone know how to do this in 1.11?

Thank you.

Kays

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

RVD

I would really like to be able to shut off "view most recent posts on the forum" for guests.

Can anyone help?

Thank you!

Advertisement: