News:

Want to get involved in developing SMF, then why not lend a hand on our github!

Main Menu

Reglé - Couleur de fond de page

Started by Mya, May 10, 2005, 03:37:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mya

Bonjour :)
Je me casse la tête depuis 3 heures la dessus, alors je crois qu'il est judicieux de demander de l'aide...
J'essaie de modifier le fond (tout au fond, pas les cadres) de mon forum pour qu'il soit noir, mais il reste désespérément blanc... Qu'ajouter? Que modifier?
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses  :-*
Mya

dtm.exe

Quand vous indiquent que vous voulez modifier le fond de votre forum, que vous signifient par celui ?  Quelle partie du fond ?

-Dan The Man

Mya

Erm, i mean "what is the most in the back..." if you wanna see look at hxxp:www.underzine.net [nonactive] and you will understand what i mean...

dtm.exe

Quote from: Mya on May 10, 2005, 04:55:07 PM
Erm, i mean "what is the most in the back..." if you wanna see look at www.underzine.net and you will understand what i mean...

Sorry about that :-\.  I don't actually speak French, I just use a translator.

You can try editing this in your style.css file.

<body style="background-color: #000000;">

-Dan The Man

Mya

dtm.exe

Alexandre P.

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on May 10, 2005, 05:03:11 PM
You can try editing this in your style.css file.

<body style="background-color: #000000;">
In the style.css file ?  No, this code shouldn't be added in that file ; at least it wouldn't work.  If you would like to use this code, then it should replace the <body> element in index.template.php :P  (But I suppose that's what you meant ;) )

But I guess the "cleanest" way to change the background's color is effectively in style.css, but changing the color of background-color of the body element.
/* The main body of the entire forum. */
body
{
   background-color: white; /* Should be changed to background-color: #000; */
   margin: 0px;
   padding: 0px;
}

Mya >
  Un rappel, au cas où tu n'y aurais pas pensé : le copyright, au bas de la page de thème, doit rester visible.  Avec un texte noir sur fond noir, ça ne le fait pas ;)  N'oublie pas, si ce n'est pas déjà fait, de changer la couleur du texte du copyright pour quelque chose de plus clair.
Aucun support par M.P., courriel ou messagerie instantanée / No support by P.M., email or I.M.

Advertisement: