SMF Aqua theme

Started by Nightwish, December 24, 2009, 07:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwish

Some members from the 1.0 days may remember it: http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=30772.0

Back these days, I created this theme for SMF and unfortunately, it was never updated for 1.1 or any later version. I've been running my board under SMF 1.0.x for years without a single issue and only recently, I made the decision to upgrade everything to 2.0.

And yes, this _does_ include the theme, which is currently work in progress (see link in the signature for a preview).

It is still in early development and will take some time until completion - e.g. the header isn't done yet and most dhtml features of the old 1.0 theme are not working at the moment.

Quite a few people were asking about an update in the past, but I never got enough time to do it and with SMF 1.0.x running so nicely for my small forum, I didn't even see the need for an upgrade.

This is just meant to be an "heads up" - I do not have an ETA for a release, but it definitely is going to happen.
Every program has at least one bug and can be shortened by at least one instruction -- from which, by induction, one can deduce that every program can be reduced to a single instruction that doesn't work.
EoS - SMF-based forum under development.

Advertisement: