News:

Bored?  Looking to kill some time?  Want to chat with other SMF users?  Join us in IRC chat or Discord

Main Menu

"Code" tag breaks.

Started by ~DS~, January 05, 2010, 11:58:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

~DS~

The code tag which is a BBcode breaks the scrollbar in Chrome and Safari.
In Firefox it works fine.

Firefox is the one with the scroll bar.
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Arantor

Yes, that's a known issue in Chrome and Safari. Should be fixed in RC3 I believe (certainly it was in SVN last I checked)

~DS~

Quote from: Arantor on January 05, 2010, 12:03:40 PM
Yes, that's a known issue in Chrome and Safari. Should be fixed in RC3 I believe (certainly it was in SVN last I checked)
Ok sorry, thought found a bug. Did a search before I posted but did not find much. Thank you. SVN? You mean a bug tracker?

You can move this to "Fixed or Bogus Bugs"
"There is no god, and that's the simple truth. If every trace of any single religion were wiped out and nothing were passed on, it would never be created exactly that way again. There might be some other nonsense in its place, but not that exact nonsense. If all of science were wiped out, it would still be true and someone would find a way to figure it all out again."
~Penn Jillette – God, NO! – 2011

Arantor

No, SVN is Subversion, our revision tracker. Mantis is the bugtracker.

I'll leave it here because I'd like someone else to check; I only have the most recent beta build of Chrome, and I'd like someone using the stable 3.0 branch to confirm the same (as well as a Safari user)

karlbenson

Tested on the latest svn and not reproducile, so it looks like its been fixed.

Thanks for reporting anyway. Please contineu to report any further bugs which you find.

- karl

Advertisement: