News:

Wondering if this will always be free?  See why free is better.

Main Menu

simple multiplayer games mod

Started by SA™, June 16, 2008, 02:47:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caglezxj

I got the mod installed and it shows up in the admin panel. However I need to create a button due to my theme. I have never done these but believe I could if I knew what to link the button to. I read where it has to be done in the index.template.php file.

So if anyone is willing to help me out I have added my index.template.php file.

I got all this figured out. Please ignore....

caglezxj

I went to play Texas Hold em and signed up but when I tried to login it says I entered the wrong password.  I added the other games and some of the other games don't work and blockles redirects you back to the 1st page of games. If you got any ideas please help. I really just want the Texas Hold em game working.

www.tnorvforum.com

car20

Hello

i installed  simple multiplayer successfully , but i cant see any option in admin cp for setting.
please help me.

game ver 3.2
smf 1.1.10

caglezxj

Quote from: car20 on October 02, 2009, 07:08:31 AM
Hello

i installed  simple multiplayer successfully , but i cant see any option in admin cp for setting.
please help me.

game ver 3.2
smf 1.1.10

I know they will ask for your index.template.php file for your theme. I suppose you are using a custom theme. You will also have to manually add the button on the home page to direct to the games. I am still having some issues with the games but got it loaded on my site and working. Just some of the games don't work right.

Josh

car20

Thanks caglezxj ,

add lang code in modification.english.php ( at default theme ) and solved problem.

thanks again for your help.

caglezxj

welcome, now maybe I can get some help for my problem...lol

Pinball Nation

Can someone tell me where to find 'profile'=>array in Sources/Manage Permissions.Php.Ican't find it anywhere?im using smf 1.1.10 an trying to install the 3.1.1 of this mod.

Pinball Nation

Well i see where i have been banned from posting a new topic.Lets see its only been 5 or 6 at tops.I thought that's what a support forum was :(

caglezxj

SA™

what Pinball Nation?

calgezi i replyed to you post at my site
http://samods.github.io/SAChatBar/

Xbox Live: smokerthecheese 360 or xbone
My Work
Piano Movers / Delivery service
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.
F*** it, I'm screwed -___-

caglezxj

I replied to you there. I would be willing to pay a little to get a card game like texas hold em on my site and working. Thanks for this mod.

Josh

Pinball Nation

I tried to install using the parser.When i get to the mod settings php part of to add this code. $context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings2;save;sa=layout'; $context['settings_title'] = $txt['mods_cat_layout']; prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars);}[code]When i add after [code] function ModifymultiplayerSettings(){ global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc; $config_vars = array( '', array('check', 'multiplayer_enabled'), '', array('check', 'Enable_Conquer_Antarctica'),            array('check', 'Enable_Texas_Hold_em_Poker'), array('check', 'Enable_Bunny_Wars'), array('check', 'Enable_Chess'), array('check', 'Enable_Checkers'), array('check', 'Enable_Match4'), array('check', 'Enable_Trouble'), array('check', 'Enable_Zodiac'), array('check', 'Enable_Triva'), array('check', 'Enable_Draw_my_Thing'),         array('check', 'Enable_Asteroids'),         array('check', 'Enable_Nonoba_Racing'), array('check', 'Enable_Platform_Racing_2'), array('check', 'Enable_Blockles'),         array('check', 'Enable_Dinglepop'), array('check', 'Enable_Fridge_magnets'), array('check', 'Enable_Castle_wars'), array('check', 'Enable_Pawn_Game'), array('check', 'Enable_Multi_Snake'),         array('check', 'Enable_Territory_Wars'), array('check', 'Enable_Dino_run'), ); // Saving? if (isset($_GET['save'])) { saveDBSettings($config_vars); redirectexit('action=featuresettings;sa=multiplayer'); loadUserSettings(); writeLog(); } $context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;save;sa=multiplayer'; $context['settings_title'] = $txt['mp13']; prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars);}[code]I get this [code]function ModifymultiplayerSettings(){ global $txt, $scripturl, $context, $settings, $sc; $config_vars = array( '', array('check', 'multiplayer_enabled'), '', array('check', 'Enable_Conquer_Antarctica'),            array('check', 'Enable_Texas_Hold_em_Poker'), array('check', 'Enable_Bunny_Wars'), array('check', 'Enable_Chess'), array('check', 'Enable_Checkers'), array('check', 'Enable_Match4'), array('check', 'Enable_Trouble'), array('check', 'Enable_Zodiac'), array('check', 'Enable_Triva'), array('check', 'Enable_Draw_my_Thing'),         array('check', 'Enable_Asteroids'),         array('check', 'Enable_Nonoba_Racing'), array('check', 'Enable_Platform_Racing_2'), array('check', 'Enable_Blockles'),         array('check', 'Enable_Dinglepop'), array('check', 'Enable_Fridge_magnets'), array('check', 'Enable_Castle_wars'), array('check', 'Enable_Pawn_Game'), array('check', 'Enable_Multi_Snake'),         array('check', 'Enable_Territory_Wars'), array('check', 'Enable_Dino_run'), ); // Saving? if (isset($_GET['save'])) { saveDBSettings($config_vars); redirectexit('action=featuresettings;sa=multiplayer'); loadUserSettings(); writeLog(); } $context['post_url'] = $scripturl . '?action=featuresettings;save;sa=multiplayer'; $context['settings_title'] = $txt['mp13']; prepareDBSettingContext($config_vars);}
[code]I will attach my mod settings php.Maybe someone can see the problem.

3mrhythm

will this conflict with sMF arcade?
www.nhfragswap.com
www.yariscentral.com

3mrhythm

or better yet can i just add the multiplayer games to the other smf arcade?
www.nhfragswap.com
www.yariscentral.com

SA™

yes u can but youll need the swf files with this i links to the swf files on over servers

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Whizzy

hhmm no games? how i get those games?

peps1

Hey guys and girls, wondering if anyone could take the time to give me a little help setting up the simple multiplayer games mod, as I would love to be able to have 2 player chess on my forum.

So far I have tried the automated installation though packages, but get

4.    Execute Modification    ./Themes/default/index.template.php    Test failed
(Have included a copy of my index.template.php below, just in-case that helps?)

So I had a go at the manual install, but got a little stuck when it came to ./Sources/Subs.php unfortunately my Subs.php dose not seem to have the code line stated under "Find"

Any help you guys can offer would be very much apprechiated!

SA™

hello im going to drop this mod from the mod site as i dint have time to develop it no more sry guys

My Work
QuoteMy allies are dead.
I'm 'bout to be too.
Zombies are chasing me.

Advertisement: