[Preview] eoSmf for 1.0x

Started by forsakenlad, May 14, 2005, 06:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

forsakenlad

Hello again, I have started porting the original Eos theme for PHPBB, I have the author's full permission, currently the CSS is 70% complete and the index.template and the boardindex.template is 100% finished, I have also created all the extra buttons needed for SMF. I would like to thank CyberAlien for creating such a nice theme and A.M.A for his help on fixing some issues. Here is the latest screenshot:

http://turkish.doom9.org/smf/sc1eos.png

I would love to recieve negative/positive feedback. All the functions are properly being converted to make it 100% SMF compatible...

Theme is finished, reach it from here:

http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=43191.0
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Trekkie101

Gee wiz thats nice.

Good work!

bloc

codenaught

Looks very nice! Great job.  :)
Dev Consultant
Former SMF Doc Coordinator

crazystu

Very nice. Can't wait for the release!

MicroTechXP

Oldiesmann

Make sure you get permission from the original author of that theme before releasing it, unless you're going to be using your own graphics with it. Other than that, I love it. I always have liked that phpBB theme.
Michael Eshom
Christian Metal Fans

crazystu

dtm.exe

Reminds me of phpBB.

-Dan The Man

alienine

Quote from: OIDanTheManIO on May 15, 2005, 12:34:31 AM
Reminds me of phpBB.

-Dan The Man

I don't see how. Besides the board icons.

b0b

I don't like how it's centred in the last post area imo it should be aligned to the left. But lookin good so far.   

A.M.A

Looking really good forsakenlad .. hope you finish it soon.
Really sorry .. real life is demanding my full attention .. will be back soon hopefully :)

xenovanis

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

klumy

forsakenlad

Trekkie101, Bloc, akabugeyes, nesianstyles, MicroTechXP, Oldiesmann, OIDanTheManIO, alienine, b0b, A.M.A, xenovanis and klumy thank you all for you good comments.

Quote from: Oldiesmann on May 14, 2005, 09:49:38 PM
Make sure you get permission from the original author of that theme before releasing it, unless you're going to be using your own graphics with it. Other than that, I love it. I always have liked that phpBB theme.

I already have the permissions as I have stated above, CyberAlien is so supportive that he has even sent me the fireworks templates and the font used for the logo

Quote from: b0b on May 15, 2005, 02:04:51 AM
I don't like how it's centred in the last post area imo it should be aligned to the left. But lookin good so far.   

Thanks for pointing that out, I will make it alinged to right, which will make it look better I think...
Eren "forsakenlad" Yaşarkurt
SMF Friend & Former Team Member

Miraenda

looks good like others have noted, can't wait to see the finished product.  great that CyberAlien is letting you port it to SMF :)

reznorsoft

that's pretty sweet-looking .. keep up the nice work  :P

Advertisement: