Badge in User Panel, Profile and Signature

Started by vbgamer45, January 13, 2010, 12:09:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

akbora

I have done it like you just say. Nothing change. Signature area of this mod still there.... I can not remove it offf offff
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Project Manager
Former SMF Customizer

"For as lang as hunner o us is in life, in nae wey
will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

akbora

Now I found out a way, firstly remove Enable Badges in Signature Mod tick from modification setting section , then uninstall the mod and signature area is off. But now this mod's name is still in this installed mods list.
SMF 2.0.13
Default Theme
Utf8 Turkish
---------------

Deaks

this mod has been added back and updated.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

will we thole the Soothron tae owergang us. In truth it isna for glory, or wealth, or
honours that we fecht, but for freedom alane, that nae honest cheil gies up but wi life
itsel."

C4G-TK

Does anyone have this on their forum where I could see it?  I understand the concept of the mod.  I just want to see how people are using it and how it appears if someone is in multiple groups (like 3 or more).

Does it show the badges vertically or horizontally if in multiple groups?

-img removed-

Deaks

tbh if not actualy tried it with multiple badges mod.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

C4G-TK

My bad Runic,

I was looking at three different mods and was reading this one and got the features of them all mixed up in my head.  For some reason I thought it showed all the groups a person belonged to inside the signature.  I see that your description does say just primary. 

-img removed-

Deaks

This mod has been updated for 2.0.X and now includes the "Add Stars to Profile Mod" originally created by Gary M Gadsdon, recently taken over by myself.  The Add Stars to Profile Mod can be downloaded for 2.0.x without the control system this mod incoporates.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Diego Andrés

There is a way to put also the name of the post/rank group ?

Thank you

SMF Tricks - Free & Premium Responsive Themes for SMF.

Deaks

Hello Diego sorry for the delay in responding I have been sick with man flu anyway this is really simple however I would need to know exactly in what location you wish to add the text.
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Diego Andrés

Deaks

~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

Diego Andrés

Saahilk2000

i installed this but dont see anything anywhere .

Deaks

you need to activate the sections in admin panel
~~~~
Former SMF Customizer

itsel."

pxwee5

Update:

Tested with 2.0.8 fresh install on local PC. Result: not working.

Warning: ob_start(): output handler 'ob_gzhandler' conflicts with 'zlib output compression' in C:\xampp\htdocs\smf\index.php on line 97

Notice: ob_start(): failed to create buffer in C:\xampp\htdocs\smf\index.php on line 97

vbgamer45

You might need to turn off zlib output compression in your php.ini
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

showngo

It looks to be a long time for activity here. 

Is there a way (or code) to get the badges to stack up in a 2 or 3 row, then the next row?   I have about 15 member groups, The list can get long.

Arantor

As per your other thread I'm happy to give you the code but I need to actually see it in action so I can give you the *right* code.

showngo

Once i finish my hell week (8 days of 12hr nights, im on my last night ) ill get the sudo forum up that you asked for.  Just need to be at my CPU vs my phone. 

Thanks for the lightening fast response.

Advertisement: