News:

SMF 2.1.4 has been released! Take it for a spin! Read more.

Main Menu

Looking for SMFShop Lottery mod

Started by Info~, January 31, 2010, 03:24:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Info~

Hello,
I am looking for SMFShop Lottery mod, I heard about it but I can't find download link, please can you help me??

Lottery Mod is add-on to SMFShop mod, which allows users to buy Lottery tickets (through shop) and to win credits if the guess numbers right...

Please help me!!

Kays

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer. If that fails, read the manual.
My Mods

vbgamer45

www.smfshop.com is the actually site of the SMF Shop mod appears to be offline at the moment.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

wushdishmeen

Can anyone please help me find a Lottery mod that works with both SMF 2.0 RC2 and SMF Shop 3.1?

I tried SMF Shop Lottery 1.0.1 or whatever and the developer stopped upgrading it so it does not work with my versions of SMF and SMF Shop.

I actually would want something even different from SMF Shop Lottery if possible.

Basically what I'm looking to do is have a Lottery Ticket in the SMF Shop just like that mod does except instead of picking "Ball numbers" it adds a % of the price they paid for the ticket into the "Lottery Pool".  Say 90% or something so 10% is the lottery fee.  Then have a ticker that shows what the current jackpot is at so people will have incentive to buy a ticket. 

Every 30 days the Jackpot will be cashed out to a random member using the script also.  The cash out function could be set up with a cron job for all I care as long as it works.

Can ANYONE point me in the right direction or maybe even code this script for me?  I'd be willing to pay a few bucks for it.

Advertisement: