SA Facebook Integration

Started by SMFHacks.com Team, February 12, 2010, 01:36:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

desai_amogh

On my site here: www.electronicsforum.in

1. Like button can be seen, but the opengraph image doesnt get pulled when posting to FB.  I have a 250*250 px image set for opengraph.  All the time OP's profile pic get posted.

2.  I dont see the invite option.

GamePersia

whenever putting site url it's saying
This url has been identified as malicious and/or abusive.
Help Needed... :'(

AZMazda3

I gave up on this mod, although the features are nice, it was not playing nice with 2.0.7 and I really only want to OG tags for FB to pull everything else at this time is overkill.

Unistalled.

vkot

I moved to a new server and the mod is not working anymore. I have spent much time wondering what could be wrong. I don't see the facebook button on my forum anymore (nothing relevant in the page source too), and I don't see the mod's link in the forum's admin panel. (Shouldn't it be there? I installed the mod a couple of months ago but I forgot already what I did to set it up (at the forum, not the app))

Ownership & permissions of the mod's files seem OK on the server, and the mod's records are in the DB (settings table). /index.php?action=facebook shows me the home page. The rest of the forum works well. I don't know what else to check...  :-[
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

desai_amogh

for wahetever reasons, this mod doesnt work for me as expected.. all i need is a like button + OG image tags and fb pulling the image i set for posts.  It doesnt do it.

Padre gremista

Here the mod is not working. Happens the error in URLs and I cann't repair this.
www.gremioemfoco.info - A comunidade gremista na internet.

Kindred

you really need to provide more than a single line of complaint with no details....

The mod works fine on my site...
Слaва
Украинi

Please do not PM, IM or Email me with support questions.  You will get better and faster responses in the support boards.  Thank you.

"Loki is not evil, although he is certainly not a force for good. Loki is... complicated."

firefox60

Hi all just installed the mod but dont think its working
i see the facbook logo on the forum but the web page in facebook does not show any thing from the forum
firefox
forum www.expatslivinginasia.com
facebook expa­t­s­l­i­v­i­n­g­i­n­a­s­i­a­.com

vkot

Regarding my problem, 4 messages behind, I uninstalled and installed the mod again (without errors), and again I see nothing. I examined all mod's changes and file copies using the package parser http://www.tytyweb.net/projects/smf/package-parser/ For some unknown (to me) reason, the mod did not make file changes and copying, although the package manager installed without errors.
I did it the install manually and the mod works now. :)

@firefox60
Maybe your problem is similar to the one I had, check it out.
For specialized SMF installation/customization, Web Development, Linux Server Administration, click here.
Για εξειδικευμένες υπηρεσίες στα παραπάνω, πατήστε εδώ.

margarett

That issue is usually related to files ownership, check this I wrote some time ago.
http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=515350.msg3654634#msg3654634

Do you have similar issue installing other MODs?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

firefox60

Thanks Marg sorry about the multiple post
Still cant get it to work don't know what the problem is any one help me
thanks website expatslivinginasia.com

the forum is not showing on facebook but i can comment and it will show on face book what am I doing wrong

I did a test post on the forum but nothing went to facebook can some one log into the forum for me and check my settings for the mod

On the publish button at the bottom of the screen comes up with javascriptvoid(0)

marg edit: please don't create multiple posts. There is an edit button, use it ;) Posts were merged

firefox60

Any one help me with the javascript error I cant publish but I can comment and it shows on the facebook page

Quote from: firefox60 on April 15, 2014, 01:14:59 PM

the forum is not showing on facebook but i can comment and it will show on face book what am I doing wrong

I did a test post on the forum but nothing went to facebook can some one log into the forum for me and check my settings for the mod

On the publish button at the bottom of the screen comes up with javascriptvoid(0)

marg edit: please don't create multiple posts. There is an edit button, use it ;) Posts were merged

Barthezjame

May I ask How to force the mod to Import FB Avatar automatic when make a new registration ?

Now I found problem about Avartar of member who register by facebook. The avartar missing as pix :P

Many thx

vbgamer45

Not supported at this time.
Community Suite for SMF - Take your forum to the next level built for SMF, Gallery,Store,Classifieds,Downloads,more!

SMFHacks.com -  Paid Modifications for SMF

Mods:
EzPortal - Portal System for SMF
SMF Gallery Pro
SMF Store SMF Classifieds Ad Seller Pro

firefox60

Can no one answer this one ????
Quote from: firefox60 on April 16, 2014, 08:36:23 PM
Any one help me with the javascript error I cant publish but I can comment and it shows on the facebook page

Quote from: firefox60 on April 16, 2014, 08:36:23 PM

firefox60

I uninstalled the mod and re installed it myself and still got the same error. I changed the themes and lost the facebook button. Changed the theme back to the default one and got the button back but still get the java error when clicking on the publish button but i can place a comment and that will post to facebook.

any ideas why i get the javascriptvoid:(0) just on the publish button
HELP ME PLease

firefox60

This is the part of the code that i think is the problem
li class="fbpub_button">

<a onclick="publishStream('Retirement in Cambodia',' (adsbygoogle = w...//expatslivinginasia.com/index.php?topic=56.msg105#msg105');" href="javascript:void(0)"></a>

</li>
Quote from: firefox60 on April 23, 2014, 04:13:56 PM
I uninstalled the mod and re installed it myself and still got the same error. I changed the themes and lost the facebook button. Changed the theme back to the default one and got the button back but still get the java error when clicking on the publish button but i can place a comment and that will post to facebook.

any ideas why i get the javascriptvoid:(0) just on the publish button
HELP ME PLease

ryangassxx

My Facebook integration functionality has vanished... I'm not really sure what happened. I've had it running for months without any trouble and not the login with facebook option is simply missing..

I've uninstalled and reinstalled the updated version and it's still not there..

The only change I've made lately is adding tapatalk functionality..

I'm at http://bearshq.com [nofollow]

Anyone have any idea what might have happened?

margarett

If you remove tapatalk, does it work?
Se forem conduzir, não bebam. Se forem beber... CHAMEM-ME!!!! :D

QuoteOver 90% of all computer problems can be traced back to the interface between the keyboard and the chair

Dzonny

I keep getting this error when trying to register with this mod:
OAuthException: (#12) username is deprecated for versions v2.0 and higher

I have no idea what's that all about as mod works just fine on all forums I have it on.

2.0.7 version.

Advertisement: